Black Like Me
A selection of articles related to black like me.
Original articles from our library related to the Black Like Me. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Black Like Me.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Everyday Earth
- When you think of "Earth" what comes to mind? Perhaps you feel the stable element of solidity and grounding. Or maybe you see Earth as the third planet from the Sun. Or for you, is Earth the rich brown soil in your own backyard? Earth is all these...
The Elements >> Earth
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
Black Like Me is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Black Like Me books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ben Carson: Obama Isnt Black Like Me
- In a Politico podcast, Carson suggested that President Barack Obama was “raised white” and that, unlike his own upbringing in hard-knock Detroit, the nation's first black commander in chief cannot truly identify “with the experience of black Americans.”.
- Gwen Stefani Climbs Back From the Abyss
- A second single, “Make Me Like You,” for which Ms. Stefani created an intricately choreographed live video during a commercial break on this year's Grammys in a multi-million-dollar partnership with Target, is at No. 54 and climbing.
- Trump protester sucker-punched at North Carolina rally, videos show
- Then, out of nowhere, the man is punched in the face by a pony-tailed man, who appears to be white, in a cowboy hat, black vest and pink shirt as the crowd begins to cheer. The protester stumbles away, ... “Chill, chill!
- "We Are Pushing Real Revolution": Black Lives Matter on Why They Don't Have
- JUAN GONZÁLEZ: Melina Abdullah, I'd like to ask you about this, because it seems to me that what we're seeing here among the Democratic candidates is a replay of a long-standing battle in the left or progressive movement in America that the—if you ...
- Premiere: Keléchi looks to strike out on his own with 'Creative'
- In the climate right now that's not necessarily what pop stations are putting on the radio -- although they are playing R&B and soul sounding songs on the radio from people who don't necessarily look like me.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Black Like Me Topics
Related searchessecurities and exchange commission
george b mcclellan
islamic golden age islamic art
brentford brief history
dream symbol feminine aspects