Black Nationalism Malcolm X
A selection of articles related to black nationalism malcolm x.
Original articles from our library related to the Black Nationalism Malcolm X. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Black Nationalism Malcolm X.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Cohosh, Black: Correspondences
- Cimicifuga racemosa Folk Names: Black Snake Root, Bugbane, Rattle Root, Squaw Root Gender: Masculine Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Love, Protection, Courage, Potency...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Black Nationalism Malcolm X is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Black Nationalism Malcolm X books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Black Nationalism and the Call for Black Power
- for African Americans during the early twentieth century. An important influence on Malcolm X's political ideology was Black Nationalism.
- CLARENCE X?: THE BLACK NATIONALIST BEHIND JUSTICE
- alist, but a black nationalist as well. I. BLACK NATIONALISM AND MALCOLM X.
- “Malcolm X: A Life of Reinvention” Seminar Williams College Fall
- spokesman for black nationalism, Malcolm X traveled constantly across the country, winning thousands of new converts to the NOI. Between 1955 and.
- How accurate is it to say that the Black Power movements of the
- Black. Power leaders did try to help the people in the inner-city ghettos, and they did increase black pride and a sense of black nationalism.
Suggested Web Resources
- Teachers' Domain: Malcolm X: Black Nationalism
- Jun 18, 2004 In this archival news footage, civil rights leader Malcolm X describes the political, economic, and social aspects of black nationalism.
- MALCOLM X EXPLAINS BLACK NATIONALISM (March 29, 1964
- May 11, 2006 The Complete Malcolm X on DVD: http://malcolmxfiles.blogspot.
- Black Nationalism
- If you're afraid of black nationalism, you're afraid of revolution.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.