Black Nationalism Malcolm X
A selection of articles related to black nationalism malcolm x.
Original articles from our library related to the Black Nationalism Malcolm X. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Black Nationalism Malcolm X.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
- Cohosh, Black: Correspondences
- Cimicifuga racemosa Folk Names: Black Snake Root, Bugbane, Rattle Root, Squaw Root Gender: Masculine Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Love, Protection, Courage, Potency...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Black Nationalism Malcolm X is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Black Nationalism Malcolm X books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 1966: Verdict in Malcolm X's Killing
- Black nationalist leader Malcolm X, 39, was slain in a Manhattan ballroom, Feb. 21, 1965, before 400 of his followers. All three face a maximum sentence of life imprisonment.
- Detroit: In an African-American city, black clout wanes
- One group, New Era Detroit, a highly disciplined, black-nationalist organization, in November blockaded a Detroit gas station whose employee, the group said, harassed a young African-American boy. On Christmas ..... Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Daughter Of Malcolm X Talks To L.I. Students At End Of Black History Month
- Black Nationalist leader and Nation of Islam spokesman Malcolm X in Oxford with Eric Abrahams, right, the Student Union president, before addressing university students on the subject of extremism and liberty, 3rd December 1964. (Photo by ...
- Malcolm X's home is firebombed in 1965
- (Originally published by the Daily News on Feb. 15, 1965. This story was written by John Mallon.
- Book review | 'Blood Brothers': The Fatal Friendship Between Muhammad Ali and
- Earl Little was a black nationalist, a follower of the teachings of Marcus Garvey, and a man who unsettled many Lansing whites. "One man was scarred by his father's absence," the authors write, "the other by his father's presence." ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Black Nationalism Malcolm X Topics
Related searchesscarification dangerscautions
mark shuttleworth thawte
kannada language kannada script
polyploidy polyploid crops
great pyramid timeline
wat phra that doi chom thong
inhumans ultimate inhumans