Black Ocean Society
A selection of articles related to black ocean society.
Original articles from our library related to the Black Ocean Society. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Black Ocean Society.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Black Ocean Society is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Black Ocean Society books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1 Chapter 1: Introduction 1-1 Images of the Japanese Rightists
- the Black Ocean Society (Genyosha) and the Amur Association (Kokuryukai).
- Environmental Quality Characterization - Blue Ocean Society
- Waterfowl, including black ducks and Canada geese, are present in fall and winter, while cormorants and seagulls are found year-round (Vogel, 1995).
- Contents - Palgrave
- Black Ocean Society, 66. Black Star shipping line, 437. Blackwell, Elizabeth, 45.
- PAN-ASIANISMUS IN MEIJI AND TAISHO JAPAN:
- (“Black Ocean Society”, 玄洋社), founded in 1881 (Norman 1944); the Tôa- Dôbunkai.
Suggested Web Resources
- Genyōsha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Dark/Black Ocean Society (玄洋社, Gen'yōsha) was an influential ultranationalist group and secret society active in the Empire of Japan.
- The Kokuryu-kai (Black Dragon Society) and the Order of the Green
- The Black Dragon Society was the successor to the Black Ocean Society that became too notorious for it's actions.
- Japanese Intelligence: Origins of Japan's Espionage Activities
- Oct 22, 2008 It said, “Knowledge shall be sought throughout the world so as to strengthen the foundations of Imperial Rule.
- Yoshida Kotaro
- The Black Ocean Society was started in 1881 by a group of former samurai who had been suppressed during the Satsuma Rebellion of 1877.
- Japanese Secret Societies during WW2
- Mar 26, 2005 Back in 1894, the Japanese Army Intelligence was supplemented by the Black Ocean Society during the war against China.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Black Ocean Society Topics
Related searcheso j simpson family life
clan maclean clan motto
six kalimas translation
iai kfir performance
welsh morphology adjectives
hugs and kisses