Black Pepper Pepper As A Medicine
A selection of articles related to black pepper pepper as a medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Black Pepper Pepper As A Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Black Pepper Pepper As A Medicine.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Black Pepper Pepper As A Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Black Pepper Pepper As A Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Molecular Targets and Therapeutic Uses of Spices: Modern Uses for
- used by the Romans to refer both to pepper and long pepper (as the. Romans erroneously black pepper in traditional medicine as an antipyretic and anti- inflammatory are supported by ...
- Chapter 4 Spice
- having been known and prized since antiquity for both its flavour and its use as a medicine. The spiciness of black pepper is due to the chemical, piperine.
- Black pepper Black pepper (Piper nigrum ) (Family: Piperaceae) is a
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum) (Family: Piperaceae) is a perennial climbing vine grown for its berries extensively used as spice and in medicine.
- Antibacterial activities of honey, sandal oil and black pepper
- oil and black pepper by taking a selected standard medicine. These products are used for the treatment of various diseases.
Suggested Web Resources
- PLANT CULTURES - Black pepper in traditional medicine
- Information on the use of black pepper in traditional medicine.
- Black pepper | Facebook
- Dried ground pepper has been used since antiquity for both its flavor and as a medicine. Black pepper is the world's most traded spice.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.