A selection of articles related to black shuck.
Original articles from our library related to the Black Shuck. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Black Shuck.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Cohosh, Black: Correspondences
- Cimicifuga racemosa Folk Names: Black Snake Root, Bugbane, Rattle Root, Squaw Root Gender: Masculine Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Love, Protection, Courage, Potency...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Black Cord Binding
- Use this to bind someone from hurting others and themselves. ONLY do this if there are no other options available to you. You need: Black cord–long enough to tie 3 knots in, A photo of the person harming others First of all sit and cast circle. Explain to the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Black Shuck is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Black Shuck books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Black Dog
- There were legends of the black dog which was said to roam the English countryside from as far back as Viking times.
- THE LITTLEPORT SOCIETY
- May 12, 2010 For centuries fen-men have told tales of the large black hound they call Black Shuck, haunting the Fens on dark moonless nights.
- Black Dogs in Folklore
- a name normally used in Dunstable, as this is normally associated with Norfolk, where the reference is more typically to 'Old Shuck'.
Suggested News Resources
- Slideshow: Nights of frights and delights
- The city's tourist information centre also held its ever-popular ghost tours around the city. Revellers were able to encounter ghostly characters such as the body snatcher in the graveyard and Black Shuck, Ely's renowned one-eyed black dog.
Suggested Web Resources
- Black Shuck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Black Shuck, Old Shuck or simply Shuck is the name given to a ghostly black dog which is said to roam the Norfolk, Essex and Suffolk coastline.
- Black Shuck - The Arcana Wiki
- Black Shuck is the Norfolk name given to one of many different huge, spectral hounds which are common in the folklore of the British Isles.
- Norfolk Myth - Black Shuck - The Ghostly Hound
- Legend of Black Shuck the Hell Hound who roams the Norfolk area causing death and mayhem.
- The Darkness - Black Shuck - YouTube
- Jan 22, 2009 From the brilliant album Permission To Land. The Darkness - Black Shuck.
- Black Shuck – An (After)life Simulation PBBG and Virtual Pet Site
- Black Shuck. Black Shuck is a PBBG (Persistant Browser Based Game) that is currently under development. Development Status.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Black Shuck Topics
Related searchesobjectivity journalism criticisms
mehmed ii other facts
medical assistant scope of practice
gaia online avatar creator
four stages of enlightenment
frank magazine ottawa edition