Black Tar Heroin
A selection of articles related to black tar heroin.
Original articles from our library related to the Black Tar Heroin. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Black Tar Heroin.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Cohosh, Black: Correspondences
- Cimicifuga racemosa Folk Names: Black Snake Root, Bugbane, Rattle Root, Squaw Root Gender: Masculine Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Love, Protection, Courage, Potency...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Black Cord Binding
- Use this to bind someone from hurting others and themselves. ONLY do this if there are no other options available to you. You need: Black cord–long enough to tie 3 knots in, A photo of the person harming others First of all sit and cast circle. Explain to the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Black Tar Heroin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Black Tar Heroin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 3 arrested in Mooresville black tar heroin case
- Kristen Irene Zalewski, 21, of Charlotte, with felony possession with intent to sell and deliver heroin, sell and deliver heroin and conspiracy to sell and deliver heroin. Zalewski also had an outstanding warrant from Mecklenburg County on a charge of ...
- Heroin Abuse on the Rise
- "To put a number to it, in our last fiscal year that ended on June, 30 2015 we treated three people who's primary drug of choice of abuse was heroin," Kristina Hannon with Family Guidance said.
- Nash County traffic stop leads to record-breaking heroin bust
- Nash County, N.C. — A traffic stop in Nash County early Sunday yielded a major haul of black tar heroin with a street value estimated at $173,500, according to the Sheriff's Office.
- An Addict, Now Clean, Discusses Needle Exchanges And 'Hope After Heroin'
- She was also featured in a 1999 documentary about addicts called Black Tar Heroin.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.