Black Templars Sword Brethren
A selection of articles related to black templars sword brethren.
Original articles from our library related to the Black Templars Sword Brethren. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Black Templars Sword Brethren.
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 37
- Chapter 37 37:1 And Jacob dwelt in the land wherein his father was a stranger, in the land of Canaan. 37:2 These are the generations of Jacob. Joseph, being seventeen years old, was feeding the flock with his brethren; and the lad was with the sons of Bilhah,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Ace of Swords: Seizing the Power of Discernment
- "For the word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 KJV I have...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
Black Templars Sword Brethren is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Black Templars Sword Brethren books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India Review
- It's nice to see one of the best parts of the open-world Assassin's Creed games make the transition to its linear sidescrolling brethren, as getting to explore a dangerous environment feels just as exciting as sneaking past enemies.
- Mexican Drug Cartel Murders Two Christians Who Are Fighting The Cartels In
- The major drug cartel in Mexico, the Templars (Los Templarios), have been kidnapping children, ripping their hearts as they are still alive, and eating them raw. Alfredo Castillo, the ...
- Fight For Your Region In Upcoming 'World of Tanks: Blitz' 'Rise of Continents
- Wargaming.net has come up with a great tournament idea for its World of Tanks: Blitz [Free] and it involves regions of the world fighting against each other.
- Assassin's Creed Syndicate and The Story So Far
- Altair's job in the first game is to stop the bad guy from getting the Piece of Eden, killing many Knights Templars along the way in order to be sworn into the "Brotherhood" of Assassins. Altair succeeds in ...
- Path of War
- A short lesson in history: Back in the 3.X-days, there was one particular book that divided the fans of D&D like few before – the “Tome of Battle”, more commonly known as the “Book of 9 Swords”, henceforth abbreviated Bo9S.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.