A selection of articles related to black.
Original articles from our library related to the Black. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Black.
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Cohosh, Black: Correspondences
- Cimicifuga racemosa Folk Names: Black Snake Root, Bugbane, Rattle Root, Squaw Root Gender: Masculine Planet: Element: Deity: Power: Love, Protection, Courage, Potency...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Black Cord Binding
- Use this to bind someone from hurting others and themselves. ONLY do this if there are no other options available to you. You need: Black cord–long enough to tie 3 knots in, A photo of the person harming others First of all sit and cast circle. Explain to the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Black is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Black books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Dip in Black Vote for Clinton Raises Questions for Future Contests
- Exit polls in Michigan showed that the former secretary of state won about 68 percent of the black vote. That was a large margin over Bernie Sanders, but Clinton had won more than 80 percent of the black vote in states like Alabama and Georgia.
- The Return of the Black Panther
- Last year I was offered the opportunity to script an 11-issue series of Black Panther, for Marvel.
- Jelani Cobb On His Epic 'New Yorker' Piece On Black Lives Matter
- Before Black Lives Matter was a hashtag, before it was a slogan chanted by protesters in cities across the country, before it was a national movement, it was a Facebook post by an Oakland-based activist named Alicia Garza. She wrote it after George ...
- First Look at the adidas Ultra Boost “Triple Black”
- With all these new colorways of the adidas Ultra Boost appearing, the popularity of this performance/lifestyle shoe has barely scratched the surface.
- White teacher: I thought I could reach my black and Latino students. Then one
- Here is the personal story of a well-regarded veteran teacher who left the classroom to pursue an EdD and then returned to the classroom, finding an environment that he did not expect.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesnagasaki prefecture economy
salt satyagraha aftermath
ranma characters principal kuno