A selection of articles related to blacks.
Original articles from our library related to the Blacks. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Blacks.
- My Brother's Keeper?
- My older brother was Evil. Not garden-variety evil, but Evil in the sense of a palpable malevolence that is devoted to the destruction of all that lives and breathes. Ever been pinned to the floor by someone laughing maniacally with a genuine replica of a...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
Blacks is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blacks books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Guy at Trump Rally Caught on Video Telling Blacks to 'Go Back to Africa'
- A “Trump supporter” was heard telling two black women to “go back to Africa” — and the moment was captured on video. “You call yourself an African-American, go back to Africa! If you're an African first, go back to Africa,” the man, who was wearing ...
- Proud of Obama's Presidency, Blacks Are Sad to See Him Go
- At dinner tables, Bible studies and classrooms throughout black America, elders, their children and their children's children have been asking whether the breakthrough they thought they would never see will turn out to be an anomaly that they never see ...
- All Blacks sevens claim Canada title
- In a physically rugged and draining Cup final, they beat South Africa 19-14 to claim the inaugural Canada Sevens in Vancouver. Led by the indefatigable DJ Forbes, New Zealand played a tactically smart game to stymie South Africa, who were the pre-match ...
- 8 Reasons Donald Trump Would Not Be Great For 'The Blacks'
- On Friday, former Republican presidential hopeful Ben Carson gave his public endorsement for Donald Trump. The endorsement marks another interesting chapter in the ongoing saga of the businessman and would-be politician's "relationship with the blacks ...
- Genetic CKD Risk Screening Not (Yet) Useful in Blacks
- Screening blacks for kidney disease risk based on APOL1 genotype is not likely to be useful until the etiology of the disease in patients with increased genetic risk is more fully understood, scientists said.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescorpus aristotelicum
kerry collins racism
through the looking-glass chess
organizational culture edgar schein
yoga health benefit
doctrine of rebirth