A selection of articles related to bladder.
Original articles from our library related to the Bladder. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bladder.
- The two main characteristics in the psychological image of Staphisagria are oppression and victim. Staphisagria-personalities have problems with injustice; they cannot stand injustice caused to themselves or persons in their surroundings. They do not stand up...
Remedies >> Remedies S
- Cantharis (Spanish Fly)
- The Cantharis vesicatoria, or Lytta vesicatoria as the beetle is called nowadays is widely known under its popular name Spanish Fly. Many of us know that this little creature is used in love-potions to stimulate sexual arousal. Be careful however, since...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
- Bladderwrack: Correspondences
- Fucus visiculosus Folk Names: Bladder Fucus, Cutweed, Kelp, Sea Spirit, Seawrack, Seetang Gender: Feminine Planet: Moon Element: Water Deity: Power: Protection, Money, Sea Spells, Wind Spells, Psychic Powers...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Projective. Element: Fire. Chalcedony (jasper) qtz. Translucent. Confidence, boldness, initiative, dramatic abilities, assertiveness, outgoingness. Precision, analysis, appetite, awareness of feelings. Orange and yellow chakras. Warms and cleanses blood,...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Chalcedony qtz., multi-colored, solid. Yellow, orange, brown, green. Yellow for stomach, intestines, liver, spleen areas, earthy grounding. Green: Receptive. Element: Earth. Respiratory/heart chakra. General tissue regeneration; mineral assimilation; general...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Bladder is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bladder books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bladder Cancer
- Jul 15, 2011 To understand bladder cancer, it helps to know about the normal The bladder is a hollow organ in the pelvis with flexible, muscular walls.
- B848275 Bladder Basics.indd
- If you are like most people, you don't think about your bladder until it begins to feel full. Yet, there are many reasons why your bladder deserves attention.
Suggested News Resources
- Health Buzz: Botox Approved for Bladder Problems
- By Angela Haupt Botox can now be used to treat bladder control problems in certain patients, the federal government said Wednesday.
- Go Guy Could Have Prevented TSA Pat Down Over Bladder Issue
- Tom Sawyer is a bladder cancer survivor who had to undergo a pat-down at Detroit Metropolitan airport. The TSA agent's clumsiness caused the bag to spill into his clothing.
- Global Overactive Bladder (OAB) Therapeutics Market to Exceed $4.0 Billion by
- Overactive bladder (OAB) affects more than 200 million people across the globe, with the disorder estimated to affect one in every six persons above the age of 40 years.
- Smoking, Bladder Cancer Link Strengthens
- By Charles Bankhead, Staff Writer, MedPage Today Explain that a large cohort study found that cigarette smoking at baseline put both men and women at an increased risk of developing bladder compared with earlier studies on the same topic.
- A Feminine Approach to Incontinence
- By ANDREW ADAM NEWMAN A PRINT ad for Poise Hourglass, a new line of bladder protection products from Kimberly-Clark, features the bare back of a woman facing away from the camera, her supple torso assuming the shape of an apostrophe.
Suggested Web Resources
- Urinary bladder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In human anatomy, the urinary bladder is the organ that collects urine excreted by the kidneys before disposal by urination.
- Bladder Cancer Symptoms, Treatment Options, Prognosis and
- 4 hours ago What is transurethral surgery or "TURBT" for bladder cancer? What is the treatment for superficial bladder cancer?
- Bladder Diseases: MedlinePlus
- Doctors diagnose bladder diseases using different tests. These include urine tests, x-rays and examination of the bladder wall with a scope called a cystoscope.
- Bladder Control Problems After Pregnancy and Urinary Incontinence
- Bladder control problems, or urinary incontinence, affect over 13 million people in the U.S.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.