A selection of articles related to blade.
Original articles from our library related to the Blade. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Blade.
- Ritual Tools
- The most important thing to remember about the use of ritual tools is this: the tools are unimportant -- we have all we need to make magic: our bodies, our breath, our voices, each other. However, ritual tools can be useful to remind your subconscious that...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- A Few Simple Stretches
- Here are a few simple Yoga stretches for those days when life gets you in the neck, in the back, in the shoulder or for the dreaded internetitis rigor mortis. Always work within your comfort level, it is meant to relax and stretch the muscles not to force...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Of Master and Discipline
- Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Commentary Part 1 The following is a fictional account of a spiritual awakening with a factual basis. This five part series is offered to promote and encourage the practices of the World Mind Society, making the...
Mind >> World Mind
Blade is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blade books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- On the Aerodynamics of Windmill Blades
- speed and blade angular velocity, it is shown that the maximum power attack at the blade root to greater than eighty percent of this value at the blade tip.
- HP ProLiant BL460c Server Blade User Guide
- Power down the server blade. Installing server blade options. .
- IBM i™ on a POWER blade (read-me first)
- IBM i on an IBM POWER blade (read-me first). 1. IBM i™ on a POWER blade.
Suggested News Resources
- 'RIPD' Targets 'Glee' And 'Blade Runner' Veterans
- An adaptation of the Dark Horse comic book by Peter Lenkov and Lucas Marangon, â€œRIPD,â€ doesnâ€™t have the same clout as an â€œAvengersâ€ or â€œDark Knight Rises.
- Landlord guilty in 4 deaths
- THE BLADE/LORI KING Enlarge | Photo Reprints Five months after he discovered a Toledo woman and her three children dead from carbon monoxide poisoning, Steven Snow quietly pleaded no contest Friday to four counts of reckless homicide.
Suggested Web Resources
- Blade (1998) - IMDb
- Directed by Stephen Norrington. With Wesley Snipes, Stephen Dorff, Kris Kristofferson, N'Bushe Wright.
- Blade (comics) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Blade (Eric Brooks) is a fictional character, a superhero/vampire hunter in the Marvel Comics universe.
- Home - Toledo Blade
- Online paper offering news, weather, and sports information. Read about top stories and look at the comics.
- BLADE Magazine – The World's Number One Knife Publication
- BLADE magazine is the World's Number One Knife Publication. Connect with the best makers and fun collectors in one fun website.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.