A selection of articles related to blade.
Original articles from our library related to the Blade. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Blade.
- Ritual Tools
- The most important thing to remember about the use of ritual tools is this: the tools are unimportant -- we have all we need to make magic: our bodies, our breath, our voices, each other. However, ritual tools can be useful to remind your subconscious that...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
- Today we'll consider Gebo, the seventh rune in the first aett. We're now almost a third of the way through the futhark! An alternative Common Germanic name for this rune is Gybu. Derivations of both names show up in later Germanic languages, such as Gothic (Gi...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- A Few Simple Stretches
- Here are a few simple Yoga stretches for those days when life gets you in the neck, in the back, in the shoulder or for the dreaded internetitis rigor mortis. Always work within your comfort level, it is meant to relax and stretch the muscles not to force...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
Blade is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blade books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Kaptur endorses Bernie Sanders in Toledo
- Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders delivers his address Friday at the SeaGate Centre in downtown Toledo. Hundreds of local supporters turned out to support Mr. Sanders in advance of Tuesday's Ohio primary as he continues his bid to win ...
- 'Young Messiah' examines life of Jesus
- The latest biblical feature film, which opened Friday, is actually a little bit outside the Bible.
- OSU's Meyer endorses Kasich
- Two weeks ago, Mr. Meyer, OSU head coach since 2012, declined to endorse, saying it was not appropriate. “My job description is very clear and that's to coach Ohio State football and the focus is on 17 to 18 to 22-year-olds,” Mr.
- Acton man disputes report that he struck occupied car with plow blade
- The victims told police that Charron then drove at their car and struck the vehicle with the plow blade. Charron admitted he was upset about what happened but denied driving into the other vehicle.
- Siemens to open Moroccan blade plant
- The German manufacturer said the plant would be its first wind-related facility in the country and the first blade site.