A selection of articles related to bladed weapon.
Original articles from our library related to the Bladed Weapon. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bladed Weapon.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Quest For Power
- Some think power is the ability to instigate change. Others view power as a mechanism of control. Whether it's control over circumstances or individuals, power is a precarious element, no less dangerous than a vial of nitroglycerine. Perhaps true power is...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Norse Great Father, carries two ravens upon his shoulder to tell him of mans destiny, All Father, Giver of written language (runes). Originally a god of death, whose range later came to encompass magic (especially runic magic), battle (giving victory by...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Arnica montana
- Arnica is a famous first aid remedy. It does great work in cases of traumas, damage or injuries, whether they are physical or mental/emotional, whether it occurred recently or years ago. What is the healing factor of Arnica? On the physical plane it cures...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- "Thunder", son of Odin and Earth. The most beloved god of the Viking Age, perhaps seen as the chief god at that time, and often known now as "god of the common man", Thor is best-known for his ceaseless battle against the giants. He is not...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Bladed Weapon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bladed Weapon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 3 Bladed Weapons, Gun Used in Gage Park Family Massacre
- Three "edge weapons" were used to carry out a gruesome slaying of six family members in their home in the Gage Park neighborhood of Chicago, police said. Police found the bodies around 1 p.m.
- TSA busts people concealing bladed weapons at LaGuardia, Newark airports
- Two passengers at LaGuardia airport in New York City tried to board a flight with several “artfully concealed” bladed weapons hidden in their clothes and baggage, TSA officials said. Interceptions of concealed weapons reached a record high last year.
- 3 'bladed weapons' used to kill most of family from Chicago's Gage Park
- CHICAGO -- Three "bladed weapons" appear to have been used to kill most of the six family members found dead last week in their Gage Park neighborhood home, a Chicago police spokesman said Wednesday. None of those weapons were recovered, ...
- Israeli Victim in Terrorist Stabbing Spree Pulls Blade Out of Own Neck
- The victim, an 40-year-old Israeli man, was collecting money for charity at a wine shop when the suspect pulled a blade and stabbed him “multiple times” in a “frenzied attack.” The victim fled the store but then came back, according to the Times of Israel.
- Prees convenience store robbed by man with bladed weapon
- Police are appealing for witnesses after a robbery at a convenience store in Shrewsbury Street, Prees. The robbery occurred between 6.20pm and 6.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bladed Weapon Topics
Related searchesmixed government
valis rhipidon society
wwe draft 2004
negligence leading cases
surrealism history of surrealism
dreaming of artifical inhibitions