- Charges against Blaine 4th grade teacher nearly identical to allegations 19
- Kenneth Sonnenfeld, a 4th grade teacher at Johnson Elementary School in Blaine, Minn., is charged with second-degree criminal sexual assault after a 10-year-old girl reported he inappropriately touched her during a class.
- Blaine teacher accused of sexaul conduct out on bail
- A Blaine elementary school teacher charged with criminal sexual conduct posted bail and was releaseed Thursday. Kenneth Lee Sonnenfeld is accused of repeatedly touching the genitals of a 9-year-old student as she sought help in his Johnsville ...
- Blaine 4th-grade teacher charged with molesting student
- Kenneth Lee Sonnenfeld Jr., 52, of Oak Grove, was charged Wednesday in Anoka County District Court with second-degree criminal sexual conduct. Sonnenfeld teaches math and science at Johnsville Elementary School in Blaine.
- ALL-USA Watch: Minnesota Mr. Hockey Riley Tufte stars for Blaine and beyond
- He played 12 games before the high school season began and then made the tough call to return to rejoin Blaine.
- Blaine approves rezoning of Naples Street properties
- The owners of properties on the northeast corner of Naples Street and 101st Avenue now have more options when marketing them for sale. After much discussion at previous meetings, the Blaine City Council Feb. 18 unanimously approved rezoning seven ...
Blaine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blaine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
the aristocrats an example
dream dictionary shaving
brad wilk rage against the machine
china can say no summary