Blaise Pascal Works
A selection of articles related to blaise pascal works.
Original articles from our library related to the Blaise Pascal Works. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Blaise Pascal Works.
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 My brethren, have not the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with respect of persons. 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel, and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment; 2:3 And...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks; 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 10:3 To him the...
New Testament >> John
- The Living Tradition of Thelema
- Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. What Crowley began, others must continue and develop or Thelema will become but a memory in the history of the Western Mystery Tradition. Yes, he was a Prophet and the Ipsissimus that one could say invented...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. 3:2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things...
New Testament >> Revelation
Blaise Pascal Works is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blaise Pascal Works books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ancient Supervolcano Spewed Rivers Of Ash And Gas Over 100 Miles
- Then, nearly 30 years later, they came back to their field work. They teamed up with Olivier Roche, a geologist at Blaise Pascal University in France who was making physical models of pyroclastic flows using beads.
- The existentialists come alive (over cocktails) in Sarah Bakewell's 'At the
- Here she plunks one on her fourth work of nonfiction: "Freedom, Being, and Apricot Cocktails with Jean Paul Sartre, Simone de Beauvoir, Albert Camus, Martin Heidegger, Edmund Husserl, Karl Jaspers, Maurice Merleau-Ponty and others.
- Stephen Colbert brings his Catholicism to TV masses
- One difference between Stephen Colbert's profile on Comedy Central and on CBS was encapsulated in an exchange he had in October with HBO talk show host Bill Maher. "I thought you were a practicing Catholic," Maher said. "I am!
- Can the greatest religious painter of the 20th century make a comeback?
- The title for another panel is a quote from the polymath Blaise Pascal: “Jesus will be in agony until the end of the world.” This emphasis on ...
- Watch a 120-year-old 'Millionaire' machine do some astounding calculations
- While Frenchman Blaise Pascal is often credited with creating the first mechanical calculator in 1642, it was, in fact, German professor Wilhelm Schickard who first invented an automatic adding machine in 1623.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.