A selection of articles related to blame.
Original articles from our library related to the Blame. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Blame.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Forward
- We live in the midst of a crisis so immense it boggles the poor, overloaded mind of modern humanity. The people of the world cannot seem to grasp its implications. Like a billboard whose message and image are stretched to such vast proportions that it fills...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 43
- Chapter 43 43:1 And the famine was sore in the land. 43:2 And it came to pass, when they had eaten up the corn which they had brought out of Egypt, their father said unto them, Go again, buy us a little food. 43:3 And Judah spake unto him, saying, The man did...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 44
- Chapter 44 44:1 And he commanded the steward of his house, saying, Fill the men's sacks with food, as much as they can carry, and put every man's money in his sack's mouth. 44:2 And put my cup, the silver cup, in the sack's mouth of the youngest, and his corn...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Coming Out of the Broom Closet
- You are questioning your faith. The faith you were raised with. Faith your parents always told you were right. The questions keep coming at full force. You ask for guidance from your parents, your husband or wife, your counselors, you ask your teachers, and...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Blame is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blame books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Blame Frame: Justifying (Racial) Injustice in America
- who imagine themselves fair and just routinely blame the victims of in- equities and excuse the perpetrators or passive observers through “blame frames.
- Don't Blame Relativism
- Don't Blame Relativism. Stanley Fish. Are you now or have you ever been a postmodernist?
- Beyond Blame 9/24FINAL
- Beyond Blame: Reacting to the Terrorist Attack is dedicated to the victims of the terrorist .
- Breaking the Vicious Circle of Blame – Making the Business Case
- has become known as the “Vicious Circle of Blame”. In principle, breaking this vicious circle should be easy enough.
- “You Don't Know Who to Blame”
- “YOU DON'T KNOW WHO TO BLAME”.
Suggested News Resources
- Slower Courts? Blame It on the Hurricane
- Nearly every year at the US Open, players complain about the speed of the courts and whether they are playing faster or slower. This year is no exception. "It's definitely slower … did they make a mistake?
- Bears' Taylor takes blame for confusion
- By AP Chester Taylor was back practicing with the Bears on Tuesday, and he took the blame for a misunderstanding that left him thinking he had been cut.
- President Obama and the Bush blame game
- The “blame Bush” strategy is one that continues to have somewhat surprising political legs — even two and a half years after the Republican president left the political stage.
- Elderly and disabled wait for Medicaid home care; blame contracted company
- Patients and home care providers blame a company hired by the state of Missouri, SynCare, for depriving Medicaid recipients of needed care. by Linda Russell KY3 Reporter SPRINGFIELD, Mo.
Suggested Web Resources
- Blame - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- For the Jamie Foxx and T-Pain song, see Blame It. For the racehorse, see Blame (horse). For the Australian film, see Blame (film).
- Blame! - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Blame! (ブラム!, Buramu!
- Blame | Define Blame at Dictionary.com
- to hold responsible; find fault with; censure: I don't blame you for leaving him. 2. to place the responsibility for (a fault, error, etc.
- Amazon.com: Blame: A Novel (9780374114305): Michelle Huneven
- Amazon.com: Blame: A Novel (9780374114305): Michelle Huneven: Books. Blame: A Novel and over 950000 other books are available for Amazon Kindle.
- Blame - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- to find fault with : censure <the right to praise or blame a literary work>. 2.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.