A selection of articles related to blasphemy.
Original articles from our library related to the Blasphemy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Blasphemy.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 12:2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard,...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Blasphemy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blasphemy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Blasphemy and Mystery
- BLASPHEMY AND MYSTERY IN THEOLOGY. . nonsensical, irrational, and often even blasphemous.
- Blasphemy Laws Exposed:
- national blasphemy laws not only to stifle dissent and debate, but to harass rivals, blasphemy received what extremists believed to be a too lenient sentence.
- Reflections on Blasphemy and Secular Criticism1
- denunciation of “blasphemy” had reared its head again among Muslims in .
Suggested News Resources
- Pakistani gunmen kidnap son of slain governor
- Shahbaz Taseer, whose father was killed in January for opposing a blasphemy law, is removed from his car in Lahore. Authorities have no suspects, and no ransom demand has been made.
- TV dating ad 'blasphemous'
- This blasphemous TV commercial leads me to envision God, perhaps with a staff of angels standing by to assist, at a desk busily checking his list and carefully weighing virtue options to make the right match to Christian Mingle's customers.
- Columnist ripped after accusing Tebow of 'blasphemy'
- By Michael McCarthy, USA TODAY A national sports columnist says his hate mail has been "going nuts" since writing a column accusing quarterback Tim Tebow of "blasphemy" for believing his faith will help him succeed in the NFL.
- Pro-family group calls comment 'blasphemy,' demands public apology
- But David R. Usher, co-founder of the American Coalition for Fathers and Children and president of the newly-formed Center for Marriage Policy, told WND the archbishop's statement amounts to "blasphemy" against married men.
- Jay-Z Calls Beyonce 'Michael Jackson's Second Coming'
- "What I've learned from her is similar to what I learned from Mike [Jackson] - and I know that's blasphemy to compare the two because Mike was such an innovator -- but I think she's like the second coming," Jay said.
Suggested Web Resources
- Blasphemy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Blasphemy is irreverence toward holy personages, religious artifacts, customs, and beliefs. The Abrahamic religions condemn blasphemy vehemently.
- Blasphemy | Define Blasphemy at Dictionary.com
- impious utterance or action concerning God or sacred things. 2. Judaism.
- Blasphemy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a : the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God b : the act of claiming the attributes of deity. 2.
- Digital Blasphemy 3D Wallpaper: Widescreen, Dual-Screen, Triple
- Hi-res original 3d-rendered computer desktop wallpapers. The public gallery images are free to use as your personal desktop wallpaper.
- What is Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? Can A Christian Commit it
- What is Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? Can A Christian Commit it?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesglacial periods
superman the movie different versions
dream dictionary knot