A selection of articles related to blasphemy.
Original articles from our library related to the Blasphemy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Blasphemy.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 At that time Jesus went on the sabbath day through the corn; and his disciples were an hungred, and began to pluck the ears of corn, and to eat. 12:2 But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard,...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Fundamentalist's Problem
- One of the most frustrating things for a person who does not subscribe to a fundamentalist way of thinking is that having an open and expansive conversation about spirituality and God with a fundamentalist personality is virtually impossible, if possible at...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 And it came to pass, when Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said unto his disciples, 26:2 Ye know that after two days is the feast of the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified. 26:3 Then assembled together the chief...
New Testament >> Matthew
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Blasphemy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blasphemy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Blasphemy and Mystery
- BLASPHEMY AND MYSTERY IN THEOLOGY. . nonsensical, irrational, and often even blasphemous.
- Blasphemy Laws Exposed:
- national blasphemy laws not only to stifle dissent and debate, but to harass rivals, blasphemy received what extremists believed to be a too lenient sentence.
- Reflections on Blasphemy and Secular Criticism1
- denunciation of “blasphemy” had reared its head again among Muslims in .
Suggested News Resources
- Pakistani gunmen kidnap son of slain governor
- Shahbaz Taseer, whose father was killed in January for opposing a blasphemy law, is removed from his car in Lahore. Authorities have no suspects, and no ransom demand has been made.
- TV dating ad 'blasphemous'
- This blasphemous TV commercial leads me to envision God, perhaps with a staff of angels standing by to assist, at a desk busily checking his list and carefully weighing virtue options to make the right match to Christian Mingle's customers.
- Columnist ripped after accusing Tebow of 'blasphemy'
- By Michael McCarthy, USA TODAY A national sports columnist says his hate mail has been "going nuts" since writing a column accusing quarterback Tim Tebow of "blasphemy" for believing his faith will help him succeed in the NFL.
- Pro-family group calls comment 'blasphemy,' demands public apology
- But David R. Usher, co-founder of the American Coalition for Fathers and Children and president of the newly-formed Center for Marriage Policy, told WND the archbishop's statement amounts to "blasphemy" against married men.
- Jay-Z Calls Beyonce 'Michael Jackson's Second Coming'
- "What I've learned from her is similar to what I learned from Mike [Jackson] - and I know that's blasphemy to compare the two because Mike was such an innovator -- but I think she's like the second coming," Jay said.
Suggested Web Resources
- Blasphemy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Blasphemy is irreverence toward holy personages, religious artifacts, customs, and beliefs. The Abrahamic religions condemn blasphemy vehemently.
- Blasphemy | Define Blasphemy at Dictionary.com
- impious utterance or action concerning God or sacred things. 2. Judaism.
- Blasphemy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a : the act of insulting or showing contempt or lack of reverence for God b : the act of claiming the attributes of deity. 2.
- Digital Blasphemy 3D Wallpaper: Widescreen, Dual-Screen, Triple
- Hi-res original 3d-rendered computer desktop wallpapers. The public gallery images are free to use as your personal desktop wallpaper.
- What is Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? Can A Christian Commit it
- What is Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? Can A Christian Commit it?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestrance methods
toxoplasma gondii life cycle
anatomical pathology subspecialties
list of knights templar portugal
cataphract equipment and tactics