A selection of articles related to bleeding.
Original articles from our library related to the Bleeding. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bleeding.
- Bleeding Heart: Correspondences
- Dicentra spectabilis or D. formosa Folk Names: Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium)
- Yarrow is used in teas to treat colds, flu, and fevers. It also can be applied to a wound to help stop the bleeding. Yarrow is also said to keep a couple together for 7 years. It is used in love spells and charms. If yarrow is added to a bath or worn on your...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary Y
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
- Hecate: Patroness Of Witchcraft and Witches
- Myth of Hecate Hecate is known as the dark Goddess of the moon. She witnessed the abduction of Persephone, daughter of Demeter. She was able to act as a mediator when Demeter bargained with Zeus to rescue her daughter. Hecate herself, presided over Persephone'...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Brigid - The Goddess of Imbolc and Celtic Europe
- Celtic Myth | Ireland | Britain | Christianity | A Myth The Pagan goddess Brigid is perhaps one of the oldest goddesses of Celtic Europe still recognized and worshipped. In fact, until the mid-twentieth century in Scotland, she was still welcomed in at Imbolc...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Bleeding is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bleeding books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Herbal Supplement
- An Examination of the Bleeding Complications. Associated with .
Suggested News Resources
- Boost for New Stroke-Prevention Drug
- Researchers said Sunday that the drug, called apixaban, reduced the risk of stroke in patients with a heart-beat irregularity called atrial fibrillation by 21% and lowered by 31% the incidence of bleeding, a serious side effect of warfarin.
- VIEW FROM ELSEWHERE: United States is still bleeding red ink, just not as much
- Let us review: In the last fiscal year of the Clinton administration, the nation ran a budget surplus of $128.3 million. Modest, yes, but it was the fourth year in a row of federal black ink.
- Herbs To Stop Lethal Bleeding After Birth
- The lab tests show that several of the plants can make the uterus tissue contract and that the plants therefore can be used to staunch bleeding. This new knowledge is now to be conveyed in rural Tanzania where access to medicine often is difficult.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bleeding: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Always seek emergency assistance for severe bleeding, and if internal bleeding is suspected.
- Vaginal Bleeding Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment on
- Unexpected bleeding is always a concern for a woman at any stage of life.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.