A selection of articles related to bleedings.
Original articles from our library related to the Bleedings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bleedings.
- Bufo rana (Toad Poison)
- Homoeopathic Bufo is made from the poison of the toad. The toad releases his poison when he is teased or irritated; it can paralyze a dog. The Chinese were the first to apply dried toad poison for a variety of complaints. The American homoeopath J.T. Kent...
Remedies >> Remedies B
- The Doctrine of Signatures as fingerprint of the Divine
- Researching substances in laboratories is a modern way of trying to understand the universe. The various components of a subject are taken apart, isolated and carefully studied. This is contrary to the old days, where people would observe a complete plant,...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Aconitum napellus
- Aconite is a remedy for healthy and energetic persons who become acutely ill after exposure to intense coldness exposure to cold, dry wind sometimes exposure to intense heat draughts of cold air on a sweaty skin nervous shocks, fright or fear the shock of...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Ambra grisea
- Ambergris is a fatty substance from the intestine of a whale. Personally I am very curious what brought someone to the idea of testing this stuff for its healing properties. One thing is for sure: this person did a good job. Ambra is the solution for the shy...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Arsenicum album (Arsenic)
- This remedy is made of white arsenic oxide; in the raw, pure form it provides a strong poison and in the potentiated forms it turns out to be a great medicine. The basic idea in homoeopathic Arsenicum is fearful anxiety, restlessness and nervous exhaustion....
Remedies >> Remedies A
- China officinalis/Cinchon
- This remedy is made from the Peruvian bark. For homoeopaths China/Cinchona is a special remedy, for it were tests with this medicine that brought S. Hahnemann to the discovery of homoeopathy. He noticed that large doses of quinine - made from the bark of this...
Remedies >> Remedies C
- Ferrum metallicum (Iron)
- Ferrum, iron, is the metal of the planet Mars. Mars derives its red color from the large amounts of iron in the ground. In the human body the liver is the main storeroom of iron; a proper working liver is associated with courage and positivism. Our blood...
Remedies >> Remedies F
Bleedings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bleedings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Unique' Israeli bandage: The more you bleed, the quicker it works
- According to Yuval Yaskil, owner and CEO of developers Core Scientific Creations (CSC), the bandage, called WoundClot, not only stops severe bleedings within minutes - without the need to apply pressure on the wound - but also enhances the blood's ...
- New Hemophilia B therapy approved by the FDA
- Considering the study involved patients between 1 and 61 years of age, Idelvion was proven effective as a preventive measure for prolonged bleedings resulted by the blood disorder, said the press release by the FDA.
- Factors in the current Lassa Fever outbreak in Nigeria
- Symptoms include fever, vomiting and diarrhoea. In severe cases, the disease also causes bleedings. It is estimated there are 300,000 cases and 5,000 deaths each year.
- Can A Bath Of Milk And Honey Replace Female Genital Mutilation?
- "FGM is a harmful practice which results in numerous medical complications including severe bleedings, infection, blockage of the urinary tract with renal complications and even death and later in life may result in inability to deliver normally.
- Cold storage platelets key to saving lives
- One of the biggest issues faced when treating serious injuries that often can lead to death is severe blood loss, and Messenger explained that if they can't stop the bleeding, their efforts to save the person's life can be futile.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmonique baudot
shatranj ke khiladi story
graduated exposure therapy
penal system of japan reference
drogheda famous inhabitants
smalltalk control structures