A selection of articles related to blends.
Original articles from our library related to the Blends. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Blends.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Resurrection of the Higher Self
- In July of 1989, a controversial article crossed the managing editor's desk of an equally controversial magazine. This article was never actually published in the quarterly publication, then known as The Magical Blend , even though it was well documented by...
Body Mysteries >> Psychoactive Substances
- Fehu is the first rune of the 24-rune Elder Futhark, and the first rune of the first aett. Fehu is the reconstructed Old Germanic name of this rune, which as its initial sound suggests, has the phonetic value of "F." It is known as Fe in Old Norse,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Blends is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blends books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Gas prices climb as refineries switch to summer blends
- Gasoline prices, which have been sitting at lows not seen for more than a decade, have jumped about 19 cents per gallon during the past week and likely will continue to climb as refineries switch to summer blends, according to the American Automobile ...
- Bobbi Brown blends online and offline to boost makeup sales
- Finding the perfect makeup to match your skin tone is tricky to do in person. Online, it's a gamble.
- Getting irrational: Pi Day blends mathematics, dessert
- Getting irrational: Pi Day blends mathematics, dessert. Posted: March 13, 2016 - 6:02pm | Updated: March 14, 2016 - 12:07am. Photos.
- True Breeze: Archbald rapper blends styles, influences for original music
- True Breeze: Archbald rapper blends styles, influences for original music focused on authenticity. Charlotte L. Jacobson / Staff Writer.
- Tribeca Film Festival Exec's Office Blends New York Cool, Exclusive Art and
- When Jane Rosenthal, actor and business partner Robert De Niro, and Craig Hatkoff founded The Tribeca Film Festival, which debuted in 2002, the trio set out in part to make New York a major hub for filmmaking.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.