- Definition. Blepharitis is a common and persistent inflammation of the eyelids.
- Staphylococcal Blepharitis
- Staphylococcal Blepharitis. Gilbert Smolin, MD, Masao Okumoto, MA. \s=b\A detailed discussion of various aspects of staphylococcal blepharitis is presented.
- New Considerations in the Treatment of Anterior and Posterior
- blepharitis has long been a challenge to ophthalmologists.
- Blepharitis and Eyelid Margin Disease
- OPHTHALMOLOGY - OPHTHALMIC SURGERY - OPTICAL SERVICES. Blepharitis and Eyelid Margin Disease.
- InSite Vision Reports Second Quarter 2011 Financial Results
- The DOUBle (Dual Ophthalmic agents Used in Blepharitis) study will seek to enroll 900 patients suffering from moderate-to-severe blepharitis in a four-arm trial designed to evaluate both product candidates simultaneously.
- 135 Leading Ophthalmologists in America
- As a comprehensive ophthalmologist, her interests include clinical research of dry eye, blepharitis, conjunctivitis and allergy. George B. Bartley, MD (Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
- InSite Vision reports $3.1 million in total revenue for quarter
- The increase was spurred by phase 1/2 clinical trial costs for ISV-303 and costs related to the launch of the Double study, a phase 3 clinical trial to evaluate AzaSite Plus (ISV-502) and DexaSite (ISV-305) for blepharitis, according to the release.
- InSite Vision Appoints New Board Member
- The company is developing two Phase 3 product candidates for the treatment of blepharitis: AzaSite Plus(TM) combines dexamethasone 0.1% with AzaSite(R) (azithromycin 1% ophthalmic solution) in DuraSite; and DexaSite, which combines dexamethasone 0.
- Blepharitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Blepharitis is an ocular condition characterized by chronic inflammation of the eyelid, the severity and time course of which can vary.
- Blepharitis - MayoClinic.com
- Blepharitis — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms, treatment and self- care for this eyelid condition.
- Blepharitis | American Optometric Association
- Blepharitis is an inflammation of the eyelids and eyelashes causing red, irritated, itchy eyelids and the formation of dandruff like scales on eyelashes.
- Blepharitis - A Guide to Causes and Treatment
- Dr. Brian Chou and health editor Marilyn Haddrill explain causes, symptoms, types of blepharitis, treatment options and eyelid hygiene tips.
- Blepharitis: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
- Sep 26, 2009 Blepharitis is an infection of the eyelids and WebMD helps you understand how to recognize and treat it.
Blepharitis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blepharitis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.