Blessed Virgin Mary
A selection of articles related to blessed virgin mary.
Original articles from our library related to the Blessed Virgin Mary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Blessed Virgin Mary.
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 1:2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 1:3...
New Testament >> Luke
- The Story of Brân the Blessed
- Brân was a Welsh god of the underworld whose eminence is most often associated with his the "Wonderful Head." Though he could present himself as a principal of battle, Brân was also a patron on bards, minstrels, and musicians. He was huge, colossal....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- What is the Five-fold Kiss?
- FIVE FOLD KISS FEMALE The High Priest kneels before the High Priestess and gives her the Five-Fold Kiss; that is, he kisses her on both feet, both knees, womb, both breasts, and the lips, starting with the right of each pair. He says, as he does this: "Bl...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: 5:2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 5:4 Blessed...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
Blessed Virgin Mary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blessed Virgin Mary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Power of the Blessed Virgin Mary perseveres today
- All generations and all Christians count her as blessed. In his Treatise on True Devotion to Mary, St.
- assumption of the blessed virgin mary parish
- A century ago, Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Parish in Herculaneum was founded due to growth in employment at lead smelters in the community and with a donation of land by the mining company. Now, after the closure of the remaining lead ...
- Our Social Networks
- A devoted wife, mother and grandmother, she was a long time member of Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church, Tunkhannock, and a 1950 graduate of St. John's Villa Academy, Staten Island, N.Y..
- LLOYD LAKE COLLINS
- In Swanton he was a devoted parishioner of Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary – Saint Louis Parish and often volunteered at the parish Bingo. While wintering in Florida he and Lorraine attended Saint Christopher's Church in Hobe Sound. The Liturgy of ...
- Two fundraisers to benefit Moszer family this weekend
- A fund to benefit the family of Marcus Schumacher, the man who police believe shot Moszer, is being maintained by the Union of Sisters of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Schumacher, 49, was found dead in his home after the standoff.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.