Blessed Virgin Mary
A selection of articles related to blessed virgin mary.
Original articles from our library related to the Blessed Virgin Mary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Blessed Virgin Mary.
- The Mysteries of the Rosary Beads
- Traditionally there are 15 Mysteries of the Rosary based on the Roman Catholic customs set by Pope St. Pius V in the 16th century.
Magick >> Rituals
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us, 1:2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word; 1:3...
New Testament >> Luke
- The Story of Brân the Blessed
- Brân was a Welsh god of the underworld whose eminence is most often associated with his the "Wonderful Head." Though he could present himself as a principal of battle, Brân was also a patron on bards, minstrels, and musicians. He was huge, colossal....
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- What is the Five-fold Kiss?
- FIVE FOLD KISS FEMALE The High Priest kneels before the High Priestess and gives her the Five-Fold Kiss; that is, he kisses her on both feet, both knees, womb, both breasts, and the lips, starting with the right of each pair. He says, as he does this: "Bl...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: 5:2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying, 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 5:4 Blessed...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Festival Cycles, Christian Feasts and the Sabbats
- A Miscellany of Festivals : Christian Equivalents for the "Sabbats" There's a number of reasons why the "Wiccan" wheel of the year and the Christian Calendar don't match. The most important is all too often overlooked. The Christian...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Now a certain man was sick, named Lazarus, of Bethany, the town of Mary and her sister Martha. 11:2 (It was that Mary which anointed the Lord with ointment, and wiped his feet with her hair, whose brother Lazarus was sick.) 11:3 Therefore his...
New Testament >> John
Blessed Virgin Mary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blessed Virgin Mary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE PSALTER OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
- The contents The Psalter of the Blessed Virgin Mary by St. Bonaventure is in the public domain. However, this electronic version is copyrighted.
- The Blessed Virgin Mary
- Honoring the Blessed Virgin Mary. “All creatures, the assembly of Angels and the human race rejoice in You, O Blessed One.
- 1 Biblical Q&A about the Blessed Virgin Mary By John Salza Was
- Biblical Q&A about the Blessed Virgin Mary. By John Salza. Was Mary free from all sin?
- LITANY OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
- LITANY OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY. Litany of Loreto. Lord, have mercy.
Suggested News Resources
- Congregation for the Clergy: Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- This is the meaning of the dogmatic expression of the 'bodily Assumption into heaven' of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The faith doesn't promise only the salvation of the soul but announces the eternal value of what occurred on this earth.
- Relics of St. Anne visiting church
- BY MAXIM ALMENAS FORT LEE – Little is known about St. Anne, the grandmother of Jesus Christ and the mother of the Blessed Virgin Mary. There is no mention of her or her husband, Joachim, in the Bible.
- Presentation Sisters mark 125 years in New England
- “St. Bernard was filled with zeal for God's house,” Bishop Rueger said on the occasion of the 125th anniversary of the Sisters of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary coming to Fitchburg. Last Saturday was also the feast day of St.
- Homily delivered on the Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary at
- And a woman, adorned with the sun, standing on the moon, and with the twelve stars on her head for a crown. And the cry comes from her mouth, My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord, my spirit exults in God my saviour.
- 4 years later, faithful recall Minersville image
- 15, the Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary, and usually appeared about 6 pm, moving from the pavement up the door until it disappeared a couple hours later.
Suggested Web Resources
- CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: The Blessed Virgin Mary
- The Blessed Virgin Mary is the mother of Jesus Christ, the mother of God.
- Mary the Blessed Virgin - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online
- Other feasts that commemorate events in the life of the Blessed Virgin Mary are listed in the Appendices.
- MARY OUR MOTHER
- This Catholic site is dedicated to the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Mother of Jesus, and the Mother of all who follow her Son (John 19:26-27).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Blessed Virgin Mary Topics
Related searchesleft-handed biological theories
shelling of mainila
dream dictionary engagement
tamil people history