- n. Chiefly British. A pompous, reactionary, ultranationalistic person.
- It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's a blimp!
- High above many big sporting events, you're likely to see a blimp sailing through the sky.
- Blimps over Elizabeth City
- air—or blimp—base existed on the East Coast, in Lakehurst, New Jersey.
- HELIUM BLIMP INSTRUCTIONS
- California Blimps takes no responsibility for lost or damaged blimps because of The blimp must fly between 150 and 200 feet to avoid ground turbulence.
- Xl. Pre-WW II Blimps and the Evolution of the K-class
- Xl. Pre-WW II Blimps and the. Evolution of the K- ..
- Lighter than air and larger than life, the Weeksville blimps float
- Like the weathered hangar, the blimps are big, but they look jaunty, like they would When people think of a blimp, they recall the “Hindenburg” crash of 1936.
- NWT aviation company plans for fleet of futuristic blimps to haul cargo
- Costing $40-million each, the massive vehicles will be able to haul 50 tonnes of cargo, stay in the air for several weeks at a time and use a fraction of the fuel consumed by standard fixed-wing airliners.
- Ogden mayoral race: Steve Van Wagoner
- 6) What do you think about security measures in Ogden, including the crime center and upcoming police blimp? I think technology is very important, but I don't think these new security measures are the best way to use our tax dollars.
- Blimp that originated in Maine goes down in Ohio
- Kantele Franko | AP Lillian Bernhagen takes photos of a blimp that broke free of its moorings at an airport and landed in her backyard on Sunday, Aug. 14, 2011, in Worthington, Ohio.
- Bringing back the blimp
- By Mark Halper | August 25, 2011, 4:57 AM PDT One way to get gas-guzzling trucks off road would be to return to the future and put their cargo on more eco-friendly blimps.
- Fly high in blimp
- By KATHY ANTONIOTTI For those of us living in Akron, Ohio, the home of the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. and where blimps are made, it isn't unusual to hear the familiar sound of one of them flying overhead.
- Blimp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A blimp, or non-rigid airship, is a floating airship without an internal supporting framework or keel.
- HowStuffWorks "How Blimps Work"
- Blimps combine the simple buoyancy of a hot air balloon with the technology of an airplane. Learn all about these lighter-than-air vehicles.
- Goodyear Blimp | Home
- Official site includes fact photos and history of the famed blimp.
- PERSONAL BLIMP
- You'll find a great deal of information about why this aircraft is unique (e.g. It's the most maneuverable blimp ever built.
Blimps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blimps books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesstranger myst clues to his identity
fantasy word definition
prisoners dilemma real-life examples
dream dictionary skate