A selection of articles related to blind guides.
Original articles from our library related to the Blind Guides. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Blind Guides.
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his...
New Testament >> John
- Teiresias, the Blind Seer
- This may not at all sound as it could have something to do with Libra, but the story goes like this: Teiresias one day happens into the sacred grove of Hera, where he comes upon two snakes coupling in the grass. The moment is ill chosen, for it shows that...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 23
- Chapter 23 23:1 Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples, 23:2 Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat: 23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying, 15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread. 15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye...
New Testament >> Matthew
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
Blind Guides is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blind Guides books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Blind guides 'showing' the way to the sighted in a world of darkness
- The 'Dialogue in the Dark' workshop is an opportunity for those blessed with the gift of sight to experience life in darkness. But there is twist: The sighted would be guided by the blind.
- Stealthy Counter-Strike Player Pulls Off Extremely Unlikely Bomb Defusal
- The enemy team is preoccupied, but not, you know, blind. They could turn and defuse his hopes and dreams at any ... Games, culture, community creations, criticism, guides, videos—everything.
- Cuba through fresh eyes
- Besides debunking myths, my duties as Bob's guide on our Traveleyes group holiday to Cuba included describing the visual environment and navigating physical hazards, such as uneven sidewalks. Traveleyes is a unique company, founded by blind British ...
- Refuge areas reopen after winter closure
- With mounted spotting scopes and staff or volunteer guides nearby, many people find this a great place to start on the refuge. The visitor center is open 8 a.m.
- OAS hosting snow day for students with visual impairments
- Prior to this snow day, OAS implements an annual training for its guides, which is lead by Nancy Stevens, a local and accomplished skier who was born blind. Stevens has cross-country skied for over 40 years and competed in Nagano, Japan through the U.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Blind Guides Topics
Related searchesjohn chivington biography
what the butler saw
salah prayer in a congregation
dream dictionary water
maumee river history