A selection of articles related to blindness.
Original articles from our library related to the Blindness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Blindness.
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the...
New Testament >> Ephesians
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 28
- Chapter 28 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Blindness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blindness books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Miracle' cells could cure blindness
- The London Project to Cure Blindness was born. The first step was to assemble an inter-disciplinary A-team of scientists, engineers and clinicians, including vitreoretinal surgeon Lyndon De Cruz, who would eventually conduct the landmark procedure.
- Stem Cells Show Promise as Cataract and Blindness Treatments
- The best treatment options for cataracts and corneal blindness today involve possibly risky surgical implants, but new research may point to the growing potential for less-invasive stem-cell therapies.
- Adult Stem Cells Cure Blindness and May Provided Excellent Treatment for Cataracts
- In research described as 'remarkable,' surgeons reversed blindness in 12 infants born with congenital cataracts by removing the damaged lens and coaxing nearby cells to repair the damage. This is great news.
- Causes of Blindness Vary for Older Adults
- In white people, she said, the major cause of blindness at older ages is usually age-related macular degeneration, progressive damage to the central portion of the retina.
- Former hurler Peter Ryan hoping to complete incredible journey from blindness
- Ryan's lowest moment would ultimately turn his entire life around, and through the Fighting Blindness Charity, he would develop his own network of visually-impaired friends and colleagues. He began to finally accept his health issues.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessocial change examples
english people language
hindu terms s
new deal other initiatives