A selection of articles related to blindness.
Original articles from our library related to the Blindness. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Blindness.
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground; 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, 4:2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the...
New Testament >> Ephesians
Blindness is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blindness books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Gorillas in our midst: sustained inattentional blindness for dynamic
- visual attention to examine inattentional blindness for complex objects and events in dynamic set of findings falling under the rubric of 'change blindness'.
Suggested News Resources
- Let s join Al-Shifa Trust to fight blindness
- Al-Shifa Trust was founded by late Lt Gen (R) Jahandad Khan in 1985 for the prevention and cure of blindness in Pakistan.
- Can uveitis really cause blindness?
- The doctor said it could take a long time to go away completely, but I've read that it can get worse and cause blindness instead of getting better. Is this true? Posted about 12 hours ago.
- Regeneron Says FDA Delays Eylea Drug for Blindness
- A panel of outside advisers to the FDA voted 10-0 in June to back Eylea as safe and effective for treating wet age-related macular degeneration, a leading cause of blindness affecting more than 1 million Americans.
- Diabetes campaign offers free eye exams in battle against blindness
- The training came amid the Save Your Eyes Now campaign — powered in part by the nonprofit Prevent Blindness Texas — that also offers free eye exams for people without health insurance.
Suggested Web Resources
- IMDb - Blindness (2008)
- With Julianne Moore, Mark Ruffalo, Gael García Bernal, Yûsuke Iseya. A city is ravaged by an epidemic of instant "white blindness".
- Amazon.com: Blindness (Harvest Book) (9780156007757): Jose
- In an unnamed city in an unnamed country, a man sitting in his car waiting for a traffic light to change is suddenly struck blind.
- Kids who can't see, or can't see well, learn to live without using their eyes. To learn more about visual impairment and what causes it, read our article for kids.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesiridology methods
seven deadly sins
history of sport pre-history
uss constitution urban legend