- The ability of a blind person to sense the presence of a light source. blindsight [ ˈblaɪndˌsaɪt]. n.
- Blindsight revisited
- work on blindsight patients suggest that it is unlikely to be attributable to intact the direction of a small moving target in blindsight patients.
- I can't miss Jukka Sarasti
- Blindsight. Prologue. "Try to touch the past.
- RACIAL BLINDSIGHT: THE ABSURDITY OF COLOR-BLIND
- modern criminal justice system is plagued by “racial blindsight.
- The Atavist
- damage to the brain, should the patient be lucky enough to wake at all. Lewis's parents sat by their comatose son for four weeks. Then one day in April, Lewis's eyes opened.
- Boulder Movies
- "Blind Sight" Lucy Walker directs this heartfelt documentary movie about six blind Tibetan teenagers as they attempt to scale Lhakpa Ri on the north side of Mount Everest.
- Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter Campaign Setting Character Themes
- The starting Feature allows you to activate blindsight 10 which will last until the end of your next turn. At Level 5, you get to add 4 to your healing surge value when in dim light or darkness. At Level 10, you get a +2 to Bluff and Stealth.
- quote out of context
- There is a clinical syndrome known as “blindsight,” resulting from brain damage, where the subject — to his own astonishment — finds he can “see” the properties of things he's looking at, even though all visual sensation has been lost.
- Blindsight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search. This article is about the neurological phenomenon. For other uses, see Blindsight (disambiguation).
- Blindsight by Peter Watts
- Blindsight. Peter Watts. For Lisa If we're not in pain, we're not alive.
- Blindsight (2006) - IMDb
- Directed by Lucy Walker. With Gavin Attwood, Sally Berg, Sonam Bhumtso, Dachung.
- Amazon.com: Blindsight (9780765312181): Peter Watts: Books
- Blindsight and over 950000 other books are available for Amazon Kindle. Learn more Start reading Blindsight on your Kindle in under a minute.
Blindsight is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blindsight books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
clostridium difficile recurrence
value theory sociology