- Beta-blockers could have potential benefit for COPD patients
- Beta-blockers could be used to reduce the risk of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) exacerbations, according to new findings.
- Ad Blockers On Mobile Can Reduce Battery Drain By Up to 50%
- Need to get a little more juice from your smartphone's battery? The Wirecutter did an extensive amount of tests to separate battery fact from fiction, and found that one surprising way to reduce consumption was to use an ad blocker.
- Web Browsers Introduce Their Own Ad Blockers
- Web-browser provider Opera has introduced an ad-blocking feature to the desktop version of its software, which will allow users to remove ads from webpages as they move around the Internet.
- Opera Now Has Built-In Ad Blockers, Claimed To Be 45 Percent Faster Than
- Opera has just released the latest developer version of its browser, and it has an interesting new feature: built-in ad blockers that are claimed to make it faster than other browsers with third-party alternatives.
- The Times on the Air: Brazil, Trump, Ad Blockers and More
- Over the past week, New York Times reporters, columnists and executives participated in interviews about their coverage and other top news stories. Below are some radio highlights. Photo.
Blockers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blockers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.