A selection of articles related to blodeuwedd.
Original articles from our library related to the Blodeuwedd. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Blodeuwedd.
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Blodeuwedd is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blodeuwedd books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Saunders Lewis' classic Blodeuwedd is revived by Theatr Genedlaethol Cymru
- When Arwel Gruffydd revealed he would be staging a new version of the Saunders Lewis classic Blodeuwedd on a hill in Trawsfynydd, North Wales, it certainly sounded like a challenge, especially when you have to rely on the unpredictable British climate.
- This house 'haunted by a shapeshifting nymph linked to KING ARTHUR' could be
- The home in Bala, north Wales, has the groundwork of a Norman castle, Castell Gronw, in the back garden and legend has it that it's the home of Blodeuwedd, a shapeshifting nymph who stalks the night as an owl. The ancient castle, dating back to 1202, ...
- Glyn Morgan, artist - obituary
- From 2004, the legend of Blodeuwedd, taken from the Mabinogion, a collection of mainly 14th-century Welsh stories, was a constant preoccupation. Painting, however, did not come easily to Morgan.
- How much did each Big Hoot Owl sell for at auction?
- Birmingham's The Big Hoot owls went under the hammer last night to raise funds for the Birmingham Children's Hospital and other good causes. The decorative 5ft 5in stars of the free summer art trail raised a whopping £508,835.01 for the hospital in ...
- Into the Cothi hell-pool
- The lane from Ffarmers descends to the afon Cothi and turns sharply north-east towards Rhandirmwyn. Every verge, every marshy field corner hereabouts billows with creamy blossom of meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria). The air is heavy with its honeyed ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesanita cobby murder anita is missing
macarthur foundation genius grant
music of botswana popular music
chicken mcnuggets history