Blood Of Christ
A selection of articles related to blood of christ.
Original articles from our library related to the Blood Of Christ. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Blood Of Christ.
- Christ's Role, As He Might Have Meant It: a Discussion
- It seems that organized religion has assumed the role of Christ in the dispensation of Truth, be it relating to the church itself or in the very Word of God. The Pope, when speaking in his official capacity, is considered to be the mouthpiece of God."...
Religions >> Christianity
- King James Bible: Philippians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons: 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 1:3 I thank my God...
New Testament >> Philippians
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God, and Sosthenes our brother, 1:2 Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 15:...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 4:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a soul shall sin through ignorance against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and shall do against any of...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary. 9:2 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the showbread; which is called the sanctuary. 9:3 And...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves. 15:2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification. 15:3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Blood Of Christ is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blood Of Christ books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE BLOOD OF CHRIST
- It is stated that we are elect...
- Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ - B (Corpus Christi)
- Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ - B. (Corpus Christi).
- The Precious “Blood of Christ”
- The precious blood of Christ is seen from the Word of God to be of great value to God and efficacy for all saints of all ages.
- The Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ Sunday June 26, 2011
- The Most Holy Body and Blood of Christ Sunday. June 26, 2011.
Suggested News Resources
- If youth could know; if the old could do
- Take North America's two oldest capitals — Quebec City, that charming bridge from New World to Old; and Santa Fe, NM, vibrant home of the artisans, sitting at the Sangre de Cristo, that is the Blood of Christ mountain range at the Rockies' south tip.
- Adorer of the Blood of Christ Sister Hang Pham to make final vows later this month
- Sister Hang Pham, ASC, who has served in St. Louis in recent years, will profess her final vows as an Adorer of the Blood of Christ at an 11 am Mass Saturday, Aug.
- Troop 174 Travels to Philmont Scout Ranch in New Mexico
- The boys completed a 68-mile trek through the Sangre de Cristo (Blood of Christ) Range in the Rocky Mountains. Troop 174 on top of Mt.
- Catholic mass draws protests
- The offering of the 'body and blood of Christ' at the duck pond can be, and I think will be, equally disturbing to non-Catholics.” Dault said UNM President David Schmidly wrote a response to Lundman's concerns.
- 'Man in red' in DL for the week: Pick up your cross...
- Those 'working man clothes' are all red, as is the cross he carries, symbolizing the blood of Christ.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Blood of Christ
- The phrase "blood of Christ" refers to the Work of Jesus Christ on the Cross.
- Why did Jesus shed his blood?
- Hebrews 9:22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.
- The Precious Blood of Christ - I Peter i. 19 by Charles Spurgeon
- The precious blood of Christ is useful to God's people in a thousand ways: we intend to speak of twelve of them.
- What's All the Controversy About John MacArthur and the Blood of
- oes John MacArthur "deny the blood of Christ?
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Blood Of Christ Topics
the reptile room plot notes
lucemon lucemon shadow lordsatan mode
dana reeve personal history