Blood Of The Lamb
A selection of articles related to blood of the lamb.
Original articles from our library related to the Blood Of The Lamb. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Blood Of The Lamb.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Blood Of The Lamb is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blood Of The Lamb books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Year in the Word: Saved by the Blood of the Lamb
- I remember spluttering with wonder and excitement — just as an unblemished lamb was slaughtered and the Israelites marked with its blood so that they might be saved from death — the unblemished Lamb of God was slaughtered and we were marked with ...
- Nieto case heads to jurors after contradictory stories are presented in court
- An innocent man who never posed a threat was gunned down in cold blood by a group of San Francisco police officers. Or, a man armed with a taser was killed by police who were protecting themselves after he refused their orders and aimed what officers ...
- No blarney comprehensive guide to St. Patrick's fun in the Lehigh Valley
- There's extended hours and food specials such as Red Stag Cheesesteak (thinly sliced corned beef with sauteed cabbage and onions, and swiss cheese on a roll), Guinness Lamb Stew with root vegetables and barley. ....
- Northern-area Community Events Calendar, March 10-16, 2016
- United Blood Services Blood Drive: The blood drive is planned from 11 a.m. to 3 p.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.