A selection of articles related to blood pressure.
Original articles from our library related to the Blood Pressure. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Blood Pressure.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 3: The Rope Techniques
- A key ingredient to the new projection techniques is an invisible, imaginary ROPE hanging from your ceiling. This ROPE will be used to exert dynamic pressure at a single point on your astral body to force its separation from the physical. The ROPE technique...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 4:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a soul shall sin through ignorance against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and shall do against any of...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Dragon's Blood: Correspondences
- Daemonorops draco, Dracaena spp. Folk Names: Blood, Blume, Dragon's Blood Palm, Calamus Draco, Draconis Resina, Danguis Draconis Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Protection, Love, Exorcism, Potency...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary D
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 17:2 Speak unto Aaron, and unto his sons, and unto all the children of Israel, and say unto them; This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded, saying, 17:3 What man soever there be of the house of...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary. 9:2 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the showbread; which is called the sanctuary. 9:3 And...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 35
- Chapter 35 35:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in the plains of Moab by Jordan near Jericho, saying, 35:2 Command the children of Israel, that they give unto the Levites of the inheritance of their possession cities to dwell in; and ye shall give also unto the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses after the death of the two sons of Aaron, when they offered before the LORD, and died; 16:2 And the LORD said unto Moses, Speak unto Aaron thy brother, that he come not at all times into the holy place within the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
Blood Pressure is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blood Pressure books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Your Guide to Lowering Blood Pressure
- Blood pressure is the force of blood against the walls of arteries. Blood pressure rises The medical term for high blood pressure is hypertension.
- Blood Pressure Chart
- Blood Pressure Chart. Fname: md-11.blood-pressure.
- High Blood Pressure
- High blood pressure is often called a “silent killer” because many people have it do not get treated for high blood pressure can get very sick or even die.
- Blood Pressure Tracker - American Heart Association
- 2008 American Heart Association, Inc. INSTRUCTIONS: EXAMPLE. DATE/TIME.
Suggested News Resources
- Poor Sleep, High Blood Pressure?
- 29 (HealthDay News) -- If you sleep poorly, your chances of developing high blood pressure may increase, new research suggest.
- Dr Dillner's health dilemmas: should I have a blood pressure test?
- One in five of us have high blood pressure. It's more common as we get older, fatter and if we drink heavily and smoke. It's more common in those with African-Caribbean ancestry and in people with family members with high blood pressure.
- Roche cholesterol drug "fine" for blood pressure
- By Ben Hirschler PARIS (Reuters) - An experimental drug from Roche raised "good" HDL cholesterol substantially without increasing blood pressure, the problem that sank a rival treatment from Pfizer, researchers said on Sunday.
- High Blood Pressure Video: Poor Sleep Linked to Hypertension Risk, Apixaban
- (August 29, 2011 - Insidermedicine) From Boston - Poor sleep may raise risk of high blood pressure, according to a report published in Hypertension. Studying nearly 800 men for 3.
Suggested Web Resources
- Blood pressure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Blood pressure (BP) is the pressure exerted by circulating blood upon the walls of blood vessels, and is one of the principal vital signs.
- High blood pressure (HBP), blood pressure readings
- High blood pressure (HBP) is a serious condition that can lead to coronary heart disease, heart failure, stroke, kidney failure, and other health problems.
- Blood Pressure Chart - Normal Blood Pressure Range
- Normal blood pressure range chart, with comments about each blood pressure level. High, normal and low blood pressure are defined.
- Causes of High Blood Pressure: Weight, Diet, Age, and More
- Mar 6, 2009 Discover what causes high blood pressure. Start today to change those risk factors you can control.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Blood Pressure Topics
Related searchessaint symbology n
rentrer en soi members
roderick hudson major themes
courtesy title widows