A selection of articles related to bloodletting therapy.
Original articles from our library related to the Bloodletting Therapy. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bloodletting Therapy.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- What are the risks or dangers of hypnosis?
- The risks of using hypnosis for change are roughly the same as those for other forms of psychotherapy. Competently performed hypnosis in itself has virtually no risk or danger. Even incompetently performed hypnosis usually has only a very minimal risk....
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- S. Hahnemann's discoveries
- Homeopathy was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755 - 1843), a German physician. Hahnemann was an educated man; except for medicines he had also studied Greek, Latin, five other languages and philosophy. He was familiar with the ancient Greek healing-arts, and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What Makes Hypnosis Interesting?
- For researchers, hypnosis remains interesting because it is so resistant to comprehensive theoretical understanding, and because many of the basic hypnotic phenomena seem to challenge our understanding of how central neurological mechanisms are organized. For...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
Bloodletting Therapy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bloodletting Therapy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Treatment of stye by auricular point blood-letting therapy: A report of
- Treatment of Stye by Auricular Point Blood-letting Therapy: Report of 85 Cases. A . WANG Zhan-hui (& ~ ,~-).
- Leech Therapy: A History
- bloodletting therapy from ancient Greek times to the Chapin. Harris era in the 1840s to modern day usage by plastic surgeons.
- Manaka Certificate Curriculum
- Shiraku Ho (Bloodletting Therapy) - Precautions,. ▪. Contraindications, Sterilization.
- The Renaissance of Bloodletting: a Chapter in Modern Therapeutics
- treatment further curtailed bloodletting by mid nineteenth century.9 In. Britain a change in the basic type of fevers from sthenic to asthenic was.
Suggested News Resources
- Santa Cruz Syndicate Race Report: Windham World Cup
- Steve got acupuncture and bloodletting therapy on his injured hamstring and his leg was feeling much better. As practice got underway everyone was enjoying riding the rough, dusty track, even as brutal as it was.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bloodletting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bloodletting (or blood-letting) is the withdrawal of often considerable quantities of blood from a patient to cure or prevent illness and disease.
- blood letting: Information from Answers.com
- Blood letting or phlebotomy, was one of the most common forms of medical therapy.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bloodletting Therapy Topics
Related searchesastronaut astronaut deaths
saskatchewan federal penitentiary
catacombs of paris unofficial visits
bushing mechanical engineering
clydesdale bank history