A selection of articles related to blue roses.
Original articles from our library related to the Blue Roses. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Blue Roses.
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- So What is a Blue Moon?
- We are not having any Blue Moons this year but the experts say that year 2001 will have an official "Blue Moon" in November. Your geographic location can make a difference to your experience of a Blue Moon. Depending on your longitude you may go...
Astrology >> The Moon
- Blue: Correspondences
- Definition: The color of depth, intense spiritual issues, serenity, change, moon energy Magickal Powers: Bringing calm, deepening emotional ties, change Element: Water Direction: West Gender: Female or male, leaning toward female issues Season: Spring Stage...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The powers of light and color
- The use of colored lights is becoming more popular as people discover the benefits of this practice. Whether to set a mood, calm you down, or wake you up, light has long been used to affect our frame of mind. Colored light is an easy and affordable method of...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The Rose - Love, Healing, Symbolism and Alchemy
- When someone gives you red roses you know what it means: Love. Some say it means love and respect, but most of the times it means love and desire. The rose, this wondrous Lady of Flowers, is attributed to femininity. The red rose belongs with Aphrodite, the...
Earth Mysteries >> Essential Oils
Blue Roses is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blue Roses books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Remembrance of Blue Roses by Yorker Keith
- "Remembrance of Blue Roses is a stellar read by a new novelist. I was engaged from the very beginning and read obsessively to the end," proclaims Readers' Favorite book reviewer Tracy Slowiak. "The complicated relationships shared by the main ...
- Blue Roses: Ford Theatre's The Glass Menagerie is Rare, Delicate
- My friend — unfamiliar with The Glass Menagerie — leaned in and asked me about its happy-ending status as we waited for Ford's Theatre's adaptation of Tennessee Williams' most famous “memory play.
- Rachel Sage's 'Blue Roses' blends the old and the new
- In advance of her Oct. 6 appearance in Milwaukee, Sage spoke with me about her upcoming 11th studio album Blue Roses, on which “Happiness” appears. We also talked about the unexpected television publicity she received earlier this year and her ...
- Blue Rose Code show that they have real star power
- Sae come aa ye at hame wi freedom. Never heed whit the houdies croak for Doom. In yer hous aa the bairns o Aidam.
- The Empire's New Clothes
- Porcelain is a recurring theme, especially blue-and-white. So are filigree and ... A mermaid gown that Charles James might have made for Gypsy Rose Lee is crossbred with a Ming vase; a cascade of ruffles evokes the waterfall in a brush-painted landscape.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.