- Five takeaways from Blue Jays' victory over Boston
- DUNEDIN—Non-roster infielder Jon Berti roped a walkoff, bases loaded single in the bottom of the 10th inning to send the Blue Jays to a 2-1 win Friday over the Boston Red Sox.
- Blue Jays' Stroman comes to defence of 'brother' Bautista
- Stroman was scheduled to pitch four innings Friday, but he was more efficient than expected, so the Blue Jays sent him out for the fifth. In total he pitched 4.2 innings, allowing three hits with no walks and four strikeouts.
- Blue Jays sign lefty reliever Choate to minor-league deal
- The Blue Jays announced Friday that the team has signed well-travelled southpaw Randy Choate to a minor-league deal. Choate has played for six franchises over his 15-year career, most recently serving as a LOOGY (left-handed one-out guy) for the St.
- Blue Jay Dalton Pompey's big league ambitions
- “I'm just calm now,” said Pompey, now 23, who batted leadoff Friday for the Blue Jays in their 2-1 win over Boston. The victory was sealed by a walkoff, bases-loaded Jon Berti single in the bottom of the 10th inning.
Bluejays is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bluejays books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary puppy
rule engine types of rule engines
dream dictionary ferris wheel
sunday independent the 03 team
euclidean distance definition
screw thread engineering drawing