A selection of articles related to blues scale.
Original articles from our library related to the Blues Scale. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Blues Scale.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Black Gospel Music
- Black Gospel music is also known as Urban Contemporary Gospel music. Its roots were the Negro spiritual songs that were sang by the African slaves while tilling the rich cotton fields of their white Southern masters in the early 18th century.
>> Poetry & Fable
- Planes of Existence
- As shown in this diagram, planes of existence should not, as they commonly are, be thought of as discreet states but rather as a continuous scale. As we distinguish between body, mind and soul, we must equally distinguish between physical, mental, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- An Overview of Gospel Music
- Gospels refer to the first four books of the Bible’s New Testament. These hymns became integral part of worship services of “Protestants”.
>> Poetry & Fable
Blues Scale is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Blues Scale books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE BLUES SCALE AND ITS USE
- The blues scale consists of the following: Root, b3rd, 4th, #4th, 5th and b7th.
- The blues scale
- THE BLUES SCALE. You would have to live on another planet not to have heard the blues scale.
- E mi Pentatonic and Blues Scale Overlay Positions POS: 1
- Copyright й 2007 • Pebber Brown • (800) 275-0797 • www.pbguitarstudio.com.
- Blues Scales for Bass Clef
- Jazz Path Publishing. BLUES SCALES for Bass Clef. Brian Kane.
Suggested News Resources
- Current Issue
- Learn how the Fab Four borrowed from relative and parallel keys to create their unique chord progressions. With video. By Adam Levy.
- Learn to play Harmonica with helpful iPhone & iPad apps
- Available at the App Store for £2.99 SuperTutor covers care and maintenance of your harp, proper breathing, single notes, bends, chords, octaves, trills, trains, blues scale, phrasing, 12-bar blues structure, improvisation, and much more.
- Purchase Featured Books
- He lifted his guitar and strap from around his neck, placed the guitar on its stand, slid his chair over, and played an E blues scale on the piano. Can you play that? he said.
- Lilting native sounds lure flute maker to craft
- "Because it's a pentatonic scale, like a blues scale, you can pick up and improvise and it sounds good right away, and people get really hooked." After buying several more flutes, Norris decided in 2000 to make his own.
- DEEP PURPLE Keyboardist Talks About Performing With Orchestra (Video) - Aug. 9
- You know, rock has always had the same chords, really, as classical music, the same notes — with the exception, possibly, of some of the bent notes on the blues scale. "I don't think it's too much of a stretch to combine the two.
Suggested Web Resources
- Blues scale - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The term blues scale is used to describe a few scales with differing numbers of pitches and related characteristics.
- Solo Guitar - The Blues Scales - 12bar Blues Guitar
- The simplest way to describe the Blues scale with standard music theory is using a pentatonic scale and add some extra notes.
- JAZCLASS - Blues scale lesson , blues scale in all Keys by Michael
- JAZCLASS - Blues scale lesson , blues scale in all Keys by Michael Furstner.
- Blues Scales tab by Misc Scales @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com
- Jul 9, 2005 Blues Scales tab by Misc Scales at Ultimate-Guitar.Com, added on July 9, 2005.
- Blues Lesson - E Blues Scale Lick - YouTube
- Jul 13, 2007 UPDATE: Visit my new site, http://www.learnblueslicks.com, for more free video blues lessons.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Blues Scale Topics
Related searchescormega beef with nas
ouzo aperitif drink
palindrome in music