Bo Parsha Haftarah
- The Jews Leave Egypt
- …and it came to pass in that very day, that all the legions of the L-rd went out of the land of Egypt.
- Inspiration and Perspiration
- He quotes a verse from this week's Parshah: “One sheep shall be offered in the morning, and a second in the afternoon”2—or, as we might say nowadays, Shacharit, Minchah and Maariv. In a word: “routine.” The passage concludes: The law follows Ben ...
- The Spiritual Child
- Nowhere was this point made more dramatically than by Moses in this week's parsha. The tenth plague is about to strike. Moses knows that this will be the last.
- Song of Songs & the Cherubim
- And you shall make two golden cherubim; you shall make them of hammered work, from the two ends of the ark cover. And make one cherub from the one end and the other cherub from the other end; from the ark cover you shall make the cherubim on its two ...
- Why Do I Hear Blessings at Public Menorah Lightings?
- I recently had the pleasure of attending a public menorah lighting (a beautiful event that brought the whole Jewish community together), and I noticed that they recited the blessings before lighting the menorah.
Bo Parsha Haftarah is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bo Parsha Haftarah books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bo Parsha Haftarah Topics
spanish colonial style architecture
list of dictators africa