- A type of insanity in which a man thinks he's a cow and/or an ox.
- JOURNAL OF THEOLOGY Preachings from Daniel*
- disorder known as boanthropy— a human being imagining himself to be an ox. He grazed in the palace yard.
- Judith Taylor
- Go too far with this, you turn boanthropic, think you're an incarnated ox, and eat like one.
- Derek S. Tan, PhD
- “Boanthropy” (1992). PUBLICATIONS. Independent.
- Jesus Passed By
- boanthropy on Nebuchadnezzar, which caused him to eat grass like an ox for seven years4. God often sends sickness to us to cause our eyes to look on Him.
- Breakfast buzz: Nothing foul at this fair
- Boanthropy is a rare disorder that causes a person to think he is an ox. One of the first recorded cases is in the book of Daniel in the Bible, which tells about a Babylonian king who would eat grass.
- Boanthropy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Boanthropy - Blogcritics Culture
- Jan 10, 2006 Though uncommon, boanthropy, or a belief that you are a cow, is a problem with which we all must cope.
- B-O-A-N-T-H-R-O-P-Y. Boanthropy? - YouTube
- Mar 29, 2011 Alex as Olive. Up close and personal. February 9, 2011.
- Best of Wikipedia - Boanthropy
- Boanthropy. Boanthropy is a psychological disorder in which a human being believes himself to be a Bovine.
- Boanthropy – the werecow! | werewolves
- Mar 5, 2011 We've all heard of lycanthropy, but have you heard of boanthropy?
Boanthropy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Boanthropy books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfriendship non-personal friendships
hypotonia developmental delay
fahrenheit 451 character analysis
pit toilet long-term pit toilets