A selection of articles related to board games.
Original articles from our library related to the Board Games. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Board Games.
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work shalt thou make them. 26:2 The length of one curtain shall be eight and twenty cubits, and the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 36
- Chapter 36 36:1 Then wrought Bezaleel and Aholiab, and every wise hearted man, in whom the LORD put wisdom and understanding to know how to work all manner of work for the service of the sanctuary, according to all that the LORD had commanded. 36:2 And Moses...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Dorothy: A True Ghost Story Experienced by Dolores Vivian Miller Muse
- Events recounted took place in Toledo, Ohio, circa 1918. This is an interview of Dolores Muse by her daughter, Linda Kangas, circa summer 1998. Dolores' parents' names were Alma and Earl Miller. The names of the friends they were visiting have been forgotten....
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Tarot Cards Overview
- Tarot is made up of four suites of regular playing cards, each having 14 pieces of cards. What distinguishes a deck of tarot cards from conventional playing cards is a single card called the Fool.
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
Board Games is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Board Games books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Human board game champion again outwitted by Google program
- If Lee wins the series, he gets $1 million and reasserts his title as global champ; a convincing win by AlphaGo would signal the end of human dominance in the insanely complicated board game. (Google will donate the prize money to charity.
- Master of Go Board Game Is Walloped by Google Computer Program
- A Google computer program stunned one of the world's top players on Wednesday in a round of Go, which is believed to be the most complex board game ever created. The match — between Google DeepMind's AlphaGo and the South Korean Go master ...
- Downtown board game cafe The Loft expands into video-gaming
- “There's a game for everyone. If people who think they don't like games there's one here for you,” said Hopkins. “We focus on having a broad appeal.
- Table for one: How to play board games without a group
- Assembling a board game group can be a daunting task, even for dedicated gamers. Hopping online for some multiplayer video gaming takes just a few clicks, but getting a group of busy adults to wrangle conflicting schedules and converge on a single ...
- Café offers board games as alternative night out
- When the Snakes and Lattes board game café launched six years ago in Toronto, it inspired similar restaurants across North America and Europe.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Board Games Topics
Related searcheslondon borough of wandsworth
rainer maria rilke prose
dream interpretation vase
food irradiation radappertization