A selection of articles related to board.
Original articles from our library related to the Board. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Board.
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work shalt thou make them. 26:2 The length of one curtain shall be eight and twenty cubits, and the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 36
- Chapter 36 36:1 Then wrought Bezaleel and Aholiab, and every wise hearted man, in whom the LORD put wisdom and understanding to know how to work all manner of work for the service of the sanctuary, according to all that the LORD had commanded. 36:2 And Moses...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Dorothy: A True Ghost Story Experienced by Dolores Vivian Miller Muse
- Events recounted took place in Toledo, Ohio, circa 1918. This is an interview of Dolores Muse by her daughter, Linda Kangas, circa summer 1998. Dolores' parents' names were Alma and Earl Miller. The names of the friends they were visiting have been forgotten....
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
Board is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Board books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- CEO Pay Depends on Board's Independence
- CEOs that report to a board run by an independent chairman are paid about 20% less than their peers, according to a new study by proxy advisory firm Institutional Shareholder Services. Such executives made $2.
- CTA board approves contract to replace half of rail cars
- In a buoyant news conference at CTA headquarters after the board's vote, Mayor Rahm Emanuel called the deal historic and said he hoped the facility could also be used for other rail car orders from around the country.
- Valeant Adds Board Members, Settles With Specialty Pharmacy
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. on Wednesday said it added three new directors to its board and settled a billing dispute with a specialty pharmacy as the drugmaker looks to reassure investors.
- Southern California air quality board is sued over adoption of industry
- Community groups and environmentalists filed suit Wednesday over Southern California air quality regulators' adoption of oil industry-backed smog regulations, saying the measures are so weak they violate state law and will hurt public health.
- Baltimore schools chief gets critical performance evaluation
- While the Baltimore school board was publicly supporting its new schools chief last spring, members were privately expressing disappointment with Gregory Thornton, saying in documents that he was a poor communicator and had provided no plan to ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheskuchuk hanem
the conformist plot outline
roaring twenties cinema
electronic data systems locations