A selection of articles related to board.
Original articles from our library related to the Board. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Board.
- The Ouija Board
- The Ouija is a wooden board that contains the 26 letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0-9 and the words yes, no, maybe and goodbye. The first board was invented in Maryland around 1890, by Charles Kennard. The Ouija has always fascinated people. It is used to...
Parapsychology >> Spirits
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 26
- Chapter 26 26:1 Moreover thou shalt make the tabernacle with ten curtains of fine twined linen, and blue, and purple, and scarlet: with cherubims of cunning work shalt thou make them. 26:2 The length of one curtain shall be eight and twenty cubits, and the...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 36
- Chapter 36 36:1 Then wrought Bezaleel and Aholiab, and every wise hearted man, in whom the LORD put wisdom and understanding to know how to work all manner of work for the service of the sanctuary, according to all that the LORD had commanded. 36:2 And Moses...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- Dorothy: A True Ghost Story Experienced by Dolores Vivian Miller Muse
- Events recounted took place in Toledo, Ohio, circa 1918. This is an interview of Dolores Muse by her daughter, Linda Kangas, circa summer 1998. Dolores' parents' names were Alma and Earl Miller. The names of the friends they were visiting have been forgotten....
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Enochian Temples
- Constructing Enochian Temples During the six months beginning November, 1985, I was involved in an extended exploration of the Enochian Tablet of Earth. There was no purpose to the work other than tourism - I merely wanted to see what was there and record it...
Magick >> Enochian
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Board is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Board books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- State of Oklahoma County Election Board Information
- Aug 1, 2011 E-mail addresses. Phone: 405-521-2391 Fax: 405-521-6457. State of Oklahoma.
- APPEAL TO BOARD OF VETERANS' APPEALS
- This block is used to request a Board of Veterans'. Appeals hearing. Most people who appeal to the Board of Veterans' Appeals (BVA) do get a representative.
- 09-1159 Board of Trustees of Leland Stanford Junior Univ. v. Roche
- Jun 6, 2011 the Government a license to use the patented procedure.
Suggested News Resources
- Corporate Executive Board Approves $50M Stock Buyback Program
- Corporate Executive Board Co. (EXBD) and LaSalle Hotel Properties (LHO) both rolled out stock repurchase plans Monday, joining an ever-growing list of companies looking to take advantage of beaten-down stock prices to add shareholder value.
- Fortune Brands names 2 to new beam board
- AP , 08.29.11, 10:15 AM EDT Fortune Brands Inc.
- Cook, Oleszek Agree to 10 Debates
- By Victoria Ross If anyone doubted that local Republicans and Democrats are engaged in a fierce battle to capture the Braddock District Board of Supervisors seat, that notion was dispelled soon after the Aug. 23 primary election.
- ImmunoCellular Appoints Helen Kim to Board of Directors
- Ms. Kim currently serves on the Board of Directors at Sunesis Pharmaceuticals and as the Chief Business Officer of NGM Biopharmaceuticals, a privately held drug discovery company. Ms.
- Cicero spends $120000 at hot dog stand linked to board member
- While the Dog Stop is 8 miles from Cicero Town Hall, it's still close to home — a paid Cicero town board member has a stake in it, and her two sons, who are highly paid Town of Cicero consultants, have worked there for years.
Suggested Web Resources
- Board - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Board may refer to: Contents. 1 Flat surface; 2 Recreation; 3 People; 4 Other; 5 See also.  Flat surface.
- Play Free Games & Have Fun at Bored.com
- Play thousands of fun games for free at Bored.com. Our team has developed MOAR stickman, shooting, puzzle, and other types of games just for you!
- board - Wiktionary
- board (plural boards) A committee that manages the business of an organization, e.g., a board of directors.
- College Board
- Get connected to your college. Find official college planning and preparation tools to help you succeed. Visit the College Board website - your inside source.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthird battle of petersburg
moonraker plot summary
alfred kinsey death
gunpowder plot aftermath
business types of businesses
maya civilization writing tools
second moment of inertia