- Tinkoff-Saxo reject Bobby Julich and Daniel Healey 'firing' rumours
- Tinkoff-Saxo have attempted to clarify the situation over their head coach Bobby Julich and head of sport science Daniel Healey, after reports on Monday suggested that both had been fired from their roles with the WorldTour team. The Russian outfit ...
- Report: Tinkoff-Saxo drop Julich and Healey from coaching staff
- French newspaper l'Equipe has reported that the Tinkoff-Saxo team has decided to shake up its training staff with Head Coach Bobby Julich and Head of Sports Science Daniel Healey losing their positions in the Russian team.
- Exclusive: Bobby Julich doping confession
- On Thursday Team Sky released Bobby Julich from the team after he disclosed to them that he'd taken performance enhancing drugs during a period of his racing career. Below is Julich's confession that was exclusively sent to Cyclingnews.com ...
- Sean Yates and Bobby Julich head to Tinkoff-Saxo for 2015
- Sean Yates's return to the WorldTour with Tinkoff-Saxo was confirmed today. The former head Sports Director of Team Sky had been working with British outfit NFTO in 2014 but will re-unite with Bjarne Riis in 2015 as Cycling Weekly revealed in September.
- BMC Racing Team hires Bobby Julich as a consultant
- Bobby Julich with Sky riders at the 2011 Amgen Tour of California. Photo by Brad Kaminski. Bobby Julich has been hired as a consultant to the BMC Racing Team, the squad announced Sunday.
Bobby Julich is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bobby Julich books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bobby Julich Topics
Related searchesdream dictionary rain
pagan holiday calendar
black sheep rock band
cochlear implant electrode array