- (Cookery) a South African dish consisting of curried mincemeat with a topping of beaten egg baked to a crust.
- Cape Malay Bobotie
- Cape Malay Bobotie. THE BOBOTIE FILLING. 1 lb beef, minced; 2 eggs; 2 slices white bread, stale with crusts removed;.
- COCKTAIL MENU 1 Traditional Cape fruit bobotie cups with an egg
- Traditional Cape fruit bobotie cups with an egg and bay leaf custard (served hot). Mini ground beef burgers with red onion marmalade (served hot).
- Recipes from the Recipe Swap Tent
- Programme:Distant Shores. Submitted By:Sara & Emily York. Recipe Title: Bobotie (““Val York''s Bobotie””).
- Serving Vegetarians*
- Recipes. Mangetout and Quorn stir fry / 8. Bobotie / 9.
- Flavours from
- Tomato and onion salad. Bobotie. Yellow rice.
- Shake your bobotie
- One of the most famous Durban dishes is bunny chow, a hollowed-out chunk of white bread filled with curry, but we skip that for a favourite from Capetown: bobotie.
- Video: How to make bobotie
- Bobotie, a spicy but not hot mince dish with an egg and milk topping, is a traditional South African dish that dates back to the early days of Dutch settlement.
- London through fresh eyes
- The décor was more African than South African, but local favourites like boerewors and bobotie were on the menu in different forms. The food was heerlik, the wine menu very South African (though the draught beer and our waitress were both Czech).
- Daily guide
- Martha prepares a South African beef pie known as bobotie. The View at 11 am on Chs. 5, 6, and 9.
- Bobotie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bobotie is a South African dish consisting of spiced minced meat baked with an egg-based topping.
- BOBOTIE - SOUTH AFRICA'S INDIGENOUS CUISINE - NYTimes.com
- Dec 20, 1981 racial conflict but a distinctive cuisine, blending Eastern and Western influences. That, in short, is how bobotie was born - but more of that later.
- Bobotie Recipe at Epicurious.com
- Find the recipe for Bobotie and other almond recipes at Epicurious.com.
- Cape Malay Bobotie Recipe. This has been chosen as South Africa's National Dish, taste it and you'll see why.
Bobotie is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bobotie books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesjesus life and teachings
avedis zildjian company
tooth development cementum