- Sanskrit literature was as good as internet for ancient India
- In the historical poetry tradition, we have poets like Ashvaghosha, Mahendravarma, Bodhayana, Kalhana, Hemachandra, and Gangadevi. In the lyrical poetry tradition, we have Halashatavahana, Bhartrhari, Jayadeva, and Amaruka. Among those who wrote ...
- Transplant this soul in that body
- Over a thousand years ago, similar stories were told in India. Bodhayana's Bhagavadajjukam is one such tale. A farce written in classical Sanskrit, it tells the story of a holy man, or Bhagavada, and a courtesan, or Ajukka.
- Tale of two villages
- Great respect is shown by the rest to these Brahmins. There is a village paatashala, which teaches chanting of Vedas in the traditional way, especially Krishna Yajur Veda along with other ritualistic rites from Bodhayana sutras and Aabhasthamba sutras.
- Theatrical expressions
- Kavalam Narayana Panikkar's plays explore the modes of theatrical expression that are embedded in Natyashastra, the folk, tribal and performing arts, and the Sanskrit plays handed down by Bhasa, Kalidasa, Bhavabuti, Saktibhadra and Bodhayana which ...
Bodhayana is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bodhayana books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
nancy drew pseudonym carolyn keene
klondike solitaire odds of winning
ribosome free ribosomes
akuma street fighter vital statistics