A selection of articles related to bodhisattva.
Original articles from our library related to the Bodhisattva. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bodhisattva.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
Bodhisattva is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bodhisattva books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The Cradle of the Bodhisattva
- In one corner of the garden there is a very beautiful, tall, wooden statue of Kanzeon [the Bodhisattva of Compassion] by a sculptor named Barbara Yates. The area around the sculpture was scraggly and does not get much sunlight.
- What's a Bodhisattva?
- The first time I heard someone refer to himself as a Bodhisattva I thought it was weird. Okay, I still think it's weird. But I thought of it as inappropriate or wrong.
- The Bodhisattva King: a quick review
- The latest book dedicated to the 60th birth anniversary of the Fourth Druk Gyalpo comes with a bang. It's the colossal 368-page The Bodhisattva King: His Majesty Jigme Singye Wangchuck of Bhutan put together by Tshering Tashi and Thierry Mathou (PhD).
- My Son, My Bodhisattva
- My son, Ibrahim, arrived small yet mighty in a Central Asian hospital one February morning, a miniature version of his Afghan father; brown skin, dark hair, a broad brow. On the inside, he carried my O- blood.
- Everywhere a Bodhisattva
- No, no, I say, and he walks away. A man in a saffron robe bows and offers me a blessing. No.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgiraffe characteristics
jamie dimon quotes
history of indonesia pre-colonial civilizations
transport in pakistan airports with unpaved runways
chiropractic criticism of chiropractic