- a descendant of Bodh Mal, and Balbhadra Narain Mal, the eighth in descent .. an admission within the definition in Section 18 of the Indian Evidence Act.
- Betekenis Modern Gaelic (= Keltische) naam: 'wit', 'blank', 'eerlijk
- door de vrouwelijke druïde, Bodhmal. De krijgskunst en de andere kunsten werden hem bijgebracht door de strijdster Liath Luachra.
- Finn Mac Cumhaill,
- Feb 22, 2010 Fiacail the son of Cuchenn, and Bodhmall the Druidess and Liath.
- Irish Mythology in the Arthurian Legend
- woods by a druid Bodhmall who taught him the love of nature and trained him for a skilful hunter and warrior as well.
- Bodhmall - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bodhmall or Bodmall is one of Fionn mac Cumhaill's childhood caretakers in the Fenian Cycle of Irish mythology.
- Bodhmall – Dictionary definition of Bodhmall | Encyclopedia.com
- Definition of Bodhmall – Our online dictionary has Bodhmall information from A Dictionary of Celtic Mythology dictionary. Encyclopedia.
- Giants in the United Kingdom
- Fearing for her son's life at the hands of Clan Morna, she sends him to the forest to be raised by Bodhmal the Druidess and her sister, the warrior Liath Luachra.
- external vbscript file in VBScript
- This thread deals with CreatePopup, GetKJVBibleVerse, ShowPopC, Scripting_HomeThe, and SrcElement.
Bodhmal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bodhmal books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.