Bodies Of Water
A selection of articles related to bodies of water.
Original articles from our library related to the Bodies Of Water. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bodies Of Water.
- Everyday Water
- When you think of "Water" what comes to mind? A tranquil lake, gentle rain, or raging sea? Whether magical element or just a simple cup of tea, water can be a very special part of your life. Water Spirits Every body of water is an entity. Each lake,...
The Elements >> Water
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Water Wisdon
- If you are lucky enough to live near mineral springs that naturally flow from the EarthMother's body, then you are lucky enough. If you do not live near mineral springs, locate some somewhere and make a pilgrimage there (weekly, monthly, annually, as often...
The Elements >> Water
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses and to Aaron, saying, 15:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When any man hath a running issue out of his flesh, because of his issue he is unclean. 15:3 And this shall be his uncleanness in...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- A Simple Cleansing Meditation
- Make sure that you have a comfortable chair where you can sit with your feet firmly flat on the ground. Loosen any tight clothing and rest your hands in your lap. Relax and breathe deeply and rhythmically. In. Out. Each time you breathe in, envision yourself...
Mind >> Meditation
- An Overview of Different Types of Scrying
- Scrying is a method of divination. It consists of gazing into a crystal, a mirror or some water for example, anything shiny really, in order to enter altered mind states...A good cliché that best describes scrying is the gypsy fortune-teller and her large...
Divination >> Scrying
Bodies Of Water is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bodies Of Water books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Warm weather pose risks for people on or near frozen bodies of water
- CLINTON, Iowa (KWQC) – Bud Mix is a firefighter with the Savanna, Ill. Fire Department and has been holding cold water safety training sessions in the Quad Cities area for more than 30 years. He demonstrates how to perform rescues on the ice.
- Staff file photo by Don Himsel
- Ice "still may not be safe in many cases, especially on larger bodies of water." Fish and Game Col.
- MassLive Instagram #igMassachusetts photos of the week: Frozen bodies of water
- You might think of the beaches and the ocean as summer scenics but, as these Instagrammers prove, frozen bodies of water can turn into a magical sight any time of the year. Each week we're looking for our favorite #igMassachusetts photos. But we need ...
- Two Bills Would Protect Georgia's Bodies of Water
- Buffers are important to protect the quality of our water for drinking and fishing.
- Bodies of two missing canoers found in Donner Lake
- The bodies of two men whose canoe capsized Friday in choppy waters on Donner Lake were found Saturday and Sunday, according to Truckee police. Police identified the victims as Joshua Patterson, 33, of Cool, and Lucas Johnson, 34, from the Auburn ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.