- Slumdog Millionaire, Strictly Ballroom, Big: films on TV today
- Now here's the pitch: a teenager in Mumbai goes on the Indian version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire and answers lots of questions. Yeah, right, who'd want to see a film like that?
- 'Body Swap'
- Hired to direct “Body Swap,” in a brilliant decision (again, I'd guess Soderbergh's), was Amy Heckerling, the doyenne of '80s comedies such as Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Look Who's Talking and the '90s-defining Clueless. She's made a few turkeys ...
- Criminal Trailer: Watch Ryan Reynolds Body Swap, Again
- If there's an award for "Best Body Swapped Performance" in Hollywood, Ryan Reynolds is clearly trying to win it.
- Richard Kind makes for a groovy 20-year-old
- “Body Swap” joins the long tradition of Freaky Friday-style movies that plagued the '80s and beyond, in which movie studios posited that the only way characters could empathize with each other is to literally walk in the other person's shoes.
Bodyswap is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bodyswap books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesludwig leichhardt
dreaming about fish dictionary
new york yankees quick facts
rod coronado quotes
gestapo auxiliary duties