- Boeing 727 becomes cool classroom in Lakeland
- LAKELAND, Fla. (WFLA) — Lakeland is now home to the Piedmont Aerospace Experience Exhibit, a fully functioning Boeing 727 jet aircraft. Piedmont Aerospace Experience Exhibit photo.
- Paradise Valley pilot takes first Boeing 727 for its final flight
- If you have flown in Montana between the 1960s and the 1990s, then you have probably been a passenger on a Boeing 727 aircraft. Retired Western Delta Airline captain and Paradise Valley resident Tim Powell, 69, has flown planes for over 50 years and ...
- Iconic first Boeing 727 makes final flight
- Though the Boeing 727 is considered obsolete today, the technology used to promote this specific plane's final flight certainly is not. Social media channels were very active. On Twitter, followers used the hashtag #727FinalFlight.
- First Boeing 727, now restored, takes final flight
- The world's first Boeing 727 made its final flight Wednesday, taking off from Paine Field and touching down at Boeing Field, where it will be on display at the Museum of Flight.
- A Boeing mechanic's admiration as first 727 makes last flight
- The 727 was also a hotrod, befitting the era in which it was conceived. NASA was going to the moon, Detroit to the races, and some guys at Boeing decided the time was ripe for a short-takeoff-and-landing, 150-seat airliner.
Boeing 727 is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Boeing 727 books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.