Bogart Bacall Syndrome
A selection of articles related to bogart bacall syndrome.
Original articles from our library related to the Bogart Bacall Syndrome. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bogart Bacall Syndrome.
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- How reliable are things remembered under hypnosis?
- This has often arisen as both a legal issue (as in the reliability oftestimony obtained during or after hypnotherapy) and also a social issue(regarding the use of hypnotherapy to establish evidence of early child abuse,for example). It is entirely true that...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Healing Routine: How to setup a Healing Ritual
- This is a suggested form for rituals for any healing spell: First of all, there some things which much be done before the ritual itself. You need to diagnose your patient so that you know exactly what kind of healing where in which person you want to...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
- Have a Cuppa? [About Herbal Teas]
- Through the ages, long before modern doctors prescribed a wonder drug to help us with almost every ailment, it was the witches, shamans and priests before them, that brewed up the various drinks, ointments and poultices that have kept the human race...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
Bogart Bacall Syndrome is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bogart Bacall Syndrome books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- BOGART-BACALL SYNDROME*T - Voice Institute of New York
- Laryngoscope 98: May 1988. VOCAL FATIGUE AND DYSPHONIA IN THE PROFESSIONAL. VOICE USER: BOGART-BACALL SYNDROME*T.
- What is Muscle Tension Dysphonia
- back of your vocal folds ( we call that the “Bogart-Bacall Syndrome”).
- The role of the glottic and epiglottic planes in the phonetic qualities
- Bogart-Bacall-Syndrome. It is not uncommon for distinctive non-pathological voice qualities in one language to be pathological in another.
- Vocal Hygiene: The Myth and the Legend Selected Annotated
- Vocal fatigue and dysphonia in the professional voice user: Bogart-Bacall Syndrome. Laryngoscope, 98, 493-498.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bogart–Bacall syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bogart–Bacall syndrome is a vocal misuse disorder.
- Bogart-Bacall Syndrome: A Performer's Reward For Speaking Too
- Jul 5, 2009 Vocal Fatigue: Bogart-Bacall Syndrome. By James Herron I'm in famous company as this is amazingly also called Bogart-Bacall Syndrome.
- Are you suffering Bogart-Bacall syndrome? | Mail Online
- 5 days ago Ambitious men and women who lower their voices to sound more authoritative at work are being hit by an increasingly common ailment.
- Bogart-Bacall syndrome. - NCBI
- Vocal fatigue and dysphonia in the professional voice user: Bogart-Bacall syndrome. Koufman JA, Blalock PD.
- Bogart-Bacall Syndrome |
- Jan 10, 2011 Bogart-Bacall Syndrome happens when you speak or sing for extended periods of time in a different vocal range than what you are used to.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.