A selection of articles related to bogdanov affair.
Original articles from our library related to the Bogdanov Affair. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bogdanov Affair.
- 11 - Lust
- In most Tarot decks this card is called Strength. Lust however is the enjoyment of feeling strong in your life, it is lust for life, being the life-force itself! It is the intimately union of the sun (the lion, male principle) with the moon (the woman, female...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- The Character of Magick
- I have a friend, her husband is morbidly obese through indulgent overeating. Whole roasts at night! She feels betrayed. My husband is unconscious in the hospital bed, as I sit here I feel incredibly alone and abandoned. I miss him, yet he is right there. A...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Mythic Heroes of Celtic Ireland
- The Celtic mythology of Ireland is best summarized as consisting of four broad cycles. This month's article deals with mythic Celtic mortals, figures who populate the stories in the second and third cycles below. Four Cycles of Irish Mythology Foundation...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The twins Artemis and Apollo
- The story of the twin gods Artemis and Apollo was filled with intrigue and deception. Their conception was controversial in itself
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
Bogdanov Affair is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bogdanov Affair books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Risk Versus Threat
- problems as the “Bogdanov affair.” Clearly, there is still more work to be done on this. The idea of science as a body of knowledge is as old as we can wish.
- Working Paper 100 The Meaning of Hoaxes
- in the first place if hoax consciousness had not been engendered by the 'Sokal affair'.
- Science-philosophy celebrity death match - Computer
- This sordid affair is detailed at http://math.ucr.edu/home/ baez/bogdanov.
- Iurii Bogdanov, Agurdino, Invest Ltd, Agurdino–Chimia JSC
- Iurii Bogdanov (hereinafter the “Foreign Investor” or the “Claimant”), .
Suggested News Resources
- Frères Bogdanoff, Wikipédia et désinformation "encyclopédique"
- Etrangement, et de manière fort scandaleuse, des pages du Wikipédia anglophone sur des affaires de falsification de résultats expérimentaux renvoient dans la rubrique « See also » à l'article « Bogdanov affair ». Quel rapport ?
Suggested Web Resources
- The Bogdanoff Affair
- Oct 22, 2010 John Baez' take on this "reverse Sokal" hoax, where meaningless papers were published in physics journals.
- The Bogdanov Affair - The Story
- The Bogdanov Brothers - for so they are called - are advocates of bridging science and mysticism.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.