A selection of articles related to bohai sea.
Original articles from our library related to the Bohai Sea. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Bohai Sea.
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea. 14:3 For Pharaoh will say of...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 15
- Chapter 15 15:1 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. 15:2 The LORD is my strength and song, and...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 6
- Chapter 6 6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias. 6:2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased. 6:3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there...
New Testament >> John
- There are fragments of the 'Atlantis' legend in almost every culture around the world. This suggests, but does not prove, that the legend is based on a very ancient truth that was known by the forebears of each of these cultures. Our main source of...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 34
- Chapter 34 34:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 34:2 Command the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land of Canaan; (this is the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan with the coasts thereof:...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Bohai Sea is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Bohai Sea books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- FISHERIES AND MARICULTURE MANAGEMENT IN BOHAI SEA
- ABSTRACT. The Bohai Sea is one of the most important fisheries resources in China.
Suggested News Resources
- ConocoPhillips slow to clear up oil spill in China's Bohai Sea
- A ship cleans up the leaking oil near the platform C in the Bohai Sea, China.
- US oil firm resumes partial operations at Bohai Sea
- ConocoPhillips China, the operator of two leaking oil platforms in Northeast China's Bohai Bay has resumed operations at some wells Thursday that were ordered to shut down after an oil spill.
- ConocoPhillips 'warned Chinese partner' of hampering oil spill clean-up plans
- The spill in Penglai oil fields in the Bohai Sea went unreported until 21 June.
- Oil Slick Found in Bohai Sea
- An oil belt has been found off the coast of Tianjin in north China, but authorities can not confirm whether it was the result of two yet-to-be-cleaned-up oil spills in the Bohai area.
- CCID CONSULTING: China's Mobile Internet Industry Sees Equal Strengths in
- In 2010, China's mobile Internet industrial recorded an output value of RMB 293.
Suggested Web Resources
- Bohai Sea
- The Bohai Sea is a semienclosed coastal ocean that includes multiple islands and coastal inlets.
- Bringing the Bohai Sea to Xinjiang
- Nov 8, 2010 A conference proposes routing seawater from Bohai Gulf to Xinjiang to fight desertification.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Bohai Sea Topics
Related searchespraetor vicarius
dental fillings resin-ionomer cement
la malinche life
porridge traditions and uses
appeal to ridicule
canyonlands national park geography