- A New Record of Cavernicolous Crab Sesarmoides boholano Ng
- Biogeography 7. 79–84. Aug.
- Pastor Mel & Carolyn Ragodos
- *The Boholano's are God fearing people but not according to knowledge.
- DSWD 7 consults Bohol officials on their anti-poverty programs
- CENTRAL VISAYAS, Philippines (PIA) — The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD-7) in Central Visayas conducted recently consultation with Boholano officials on two anti-poverty programs.
- Parents seek the release of Bohol girls
- By Candeze R. Mongaya Parents of the 15 Boholano girls who were rescued at the pier in Cebu City in transit to Manila asked the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD-7) to release their daughters.
- Feature: Amarela: The yellow resort turns “green”
- Amarela, a resort which has silently earned a distinction as a homey Boholano resort in Panglao and catering to the upper middle class has been into using the indigenous baskets and crafts of Bohol as its interior design motifs.
- Two probiotics boost veggie growth
- These are the Lacto Plant and Grego Gro which have proven to be effective in boosting crop production by Cebuano and Boholano farmers who were among the first to use the two organic products in their farms.
- Boholano people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Boholano people, also called Bol-anon, refers to the people who live in the island province of Bohol.
- The Boholano Language
- Promotion of Bohol, Philippines, as a tourist and business destination.
- Boholano phrasebook - Wikitravel
- Boholano is a dialect of the language Cebuano which is spoken in Bohol. it is spoken in southern Philippines.
- Boholano | Facebook
- Boholano - To all Boholanos in Bohol and in all other part of the world.Let us be unite here.For Updates: | Facebook.
Boholano is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Boholano books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
unicodeorg chart on the ascii range
isotopes of tungsten
basilar membrane frequency dispersion
dream interpretation dictionary
zanzibar political status