- Founder of San Isidro town dies as oldest Boholano at age 107
- San Isidro, Bohol — The man responsible for the creation of the municipality of San Isidro in Bohol and believed to be the oldest person living in the province passed away last Friday at the age of 107.
- Tepora, Tinampay face off in 'Who's Next?' Pro Boxing
- Jason Tinampay (2nd from left) and Jhack Tepora pose after yesterday's weigh-in for the main event of the 'Who's Next' Pro Boxing Series, which gets underway at 4 p.m. today at the Robinsons Galleria Cebu Atrium.
- Aquino's Bohol visit boosts Roxas' candidacy
- Tagbilaran City, Bohol – Boholano Liberal Party (LP) leaders have expressed confidence that their standard bearer, Mar Roxas, would win in the vote-rich province of Bohol following the recent visit of Pres. Benigno S. Aquino III here.
- Prisaa-Cebu completes dominance
- But the Warriors kept their composure after a series of fouls by the Boholanos in the dying seconds to come away with the victory.
- 'Medal of Valor Award' for Boholano SAF 44 member
- THE National Police Commission has recommended to President Aquino the conferment of the Medal of Valor on two of the 44 Special Action Force commandos killed during an anti-terrorist operation in Mamasapano, Maguindanao on January 25 last year.
Boholano is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Boholano books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdubai metro construction
boeing 707 history
four enneagram basic description
t-72 combat history
west ham united fc club crest
dream dictionary champagne